Luminance Motion Sensor

This Zigbee sensor should be controlled by Tuya but none of the available apps will install this device.
Any help would be appreciated.

Henk

Which one?

Which apps did you try? Please name them.

I only have the name “Luminance Motion Sensor” and
model: ZG-204ZL. Zigbee 3.0
I tried the apps: klikaanKlikuit(Zigbee), Aqara, Lidle Smarthome and Tuya Zigbee.

You can try the test version of the Tuya Zigbee app, but according the device list in the Tuya Zigbee App thread, this sensor isn’t listed as supported.
You can ask the developer of the app, whether to add the device. What you have to do for this, is written in the first post.

Yes it’s a Tuya device

These “zigbee ID’s” are the three possible manufacturer codes

What is your manufacturer code?
You’ll find it after you have paired it as Homey generic zigbee device, under ‘advanced settings’.

At least for one of them support was requested by me:

This one’s also requested:

But this one not yet:

1 Like

Fabrikant ID is: _TZE200_3towulqd
Product ID is : S0601
Apparaat ID is : a4:c1:38:c9:a4:bd:eb:99

Is there an app for this device?

Yup that’s the one I requested last year.

It’s not added to the Tuya Zigbee app yet.
Link: [APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

Hmm, seems it’s not so easy to be added - [New device support]: ZG-204ZL / TS0601 _TZE200_3towulqd / PIR sensor with illuminance · Issue #12364 · Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt · GitHub

But maybe a reminder with this link would help Johann ? … not sure if he has time to track that.

Yeah Tuya zigbee stuff is a PITA when one wants to use it with other platforms.
This particular sensor now works fine with the HA zigbee2mqtt add-on though.

I bought one of these sensors to see if it should update lux value without a motion detection on Homey.
It doesn’t with z2m by the way :upside_down_face:

That’s what I said already. :wink: (joke!!!)

Didn’t know that is so complicated with Tuya devices. But to name the model no. and of course the Zigbee ID in the list should maybe help some peeps to find the devices.
But not my zoo, not my monkeys… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hahaha, yeah it’s terrible stuff. However, most of Tuya stuff works with Zigbee2MQTT, but then there are devs from all over the world working on it, and Johan Bendz is just on his own here