Is my Homey dead?

If you bought it in Europe from a retailer in the EU you have a 2 year warranty, no matter what the seller claims. The EU has its merits.

So nothing to do eh? Maybe some technician can have a look at it?

If Athom doesn’t want to take a look at it, there’s not much else you can do. Aside from some serious hardware hacks (which, from what I know, no one has undertaken yet) there is no known way to get low level information out of a Homey. Athom has tools available, but they don’t share them.

Here is also now dead Homey Pro 2019. I bought it one month ago from local store. It’s completely dead. Only small speaker sound when connecting to power. About one day before this machine was acting weirdly. It lost all Zigbee devices, then it lost all cards from flow.

Well, maybe there’s lots of work building machine list and all flows some day…

That means it’s very likely its power supply has died. Try replacing it.

I have tried with 2 different. Dead like a stone.

And the replacements can provide enough power?

But if you bought it only recently, I assume it’s still under warranty.

Yeah! There is warranty.

Update: they cannot fix it. It was money return. So have to think, do I buy Homey Pro 2023. Feel like my money for example advanced flow is gone. I have only 3 weeks time to use it.

If you message athom and explain your situation they will provide you the advanced flow for your next homey. It will be a giftgard for 25 euros so technically you could also spend it on backup service or what else in the store.

If you buy the new homey pro the advanced flow will be integrated