Homeyduino crashes. Too much activity?

I am using Homeyduino for 12 devices with 50 flows. No problems. Recently I added two extra capabilities in my smart meter device and paired the unit again. Each second the device sends smart meter data. Worked well for one day or so. Then Homeyduino crashed and all devices got a red error indicator. I restarted Homeyduino but then devices are getting connected but immediately reconnected as well, etc. So, all red error indicators are flashing at random. After a while Homeyduino stops. Any next restart of Homeyduino results in crashing.

The process looks to me as if all reconnection activities that need to be performed cannot be handled properly by Homeyduino. So I decided to disconnect the smart meter device. Now Homeyduino starts up without problems.

Does my assumption make sense that Homeyduino is getting overloaded? And how do I solve this?

It looks like you found out the limit, or a limit.
Only the developer can tell if you really reached the limit, or if any other things can be wrong.

Links to support sites are below the review section, at the app store app pages.
While I looked alr, the dev is Athom, so you could write to Support .
I also found a HomeyDuino topic by searching for ‘app homeyduino’:

It sounds like the app might be using too much memory, which should be visible in Insights (possibly after enabling the “Power User Experiment” in the Homey mobile app settings).

Thanks for your help. Experimental settings. Interesting. 36MB. OK.
And then I found that the ESP I used previously was still connected now and then. So, two devices with the same name were active. Sorry Homeyduino, you tried a good job, but I failed. Thanks guys.

1 Like