Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

Are there any advantages to install it on a local server?

Yes, you can tweak it to your own wishes/needs

Guess i need to understand coding?
Have been reading in this tread for some time, but not found a guide, or ideas for changes one could /should do.

Pretty happy with it so far, but any idea what peopleā€™s have changed?

Just look over here: Homey.ink on a tablet/desktop

1 Like

Hello and thank you for an amazing dashboard! I really love this.
However my Athom is brand new and there are so much left for me to learn, even basics who I for some reason cannot find with google and I hope that you can help me instead!

How do I change the devices shown on the Dashboard? I have searched everywhere and I cannot find out how to remove or set devices or flows as favorites. Could you please assist me in how this is done?

Thank you and sorry for a noob question.

In the Home Screen of ur mobile app!

Wellā€¦ I canā€™t say anything in my defense haha! Sorry about that! Thank you very much :smiley:

i have to reach out to you again.

The background was working fine, but now the new background are only showing for 1 sek before it goes away again when i start the dashboard.

i have tried many times to change the url, but the picture only shows for 1 sec and then it goes away. any ideas?

I would blame Google for that, do u buy that?

so you think its because of the google nest ?

strange it worked for a day.

It could not be about the wallpaper is to big or to small ?

Hello, Iā€™m using Homey Dash, and itā€™s really great, congratulations. On the other hand, is it possible to change the color of the bulbs? I do not know how to do

Have a look at Homey Dashboard - Homey Cornelisse

I just did the test, but I canā€™t find the chn, color scheme for the bulbs

Is there any chance of changing the way the app looks/functions to a more room based setup?

Unfortunately it just seems very cluttered, just the same as the homey app.

A more dashboard based approach would be a lot cleaner and modern

For example to have say 6 icons.

• Lighting
  • Climate
  • Security
  • Entertainment
  • Blinds/Curtains
  • Other

Tapping the Lighting icon would take you to an overview page of room names, that if you tap quickly toggle a room/group of lights on/off. Holding a room lets you dig in and select individual lights and brightness etc.

Tapping the other icons does the same thing. Rather than presenting every device with no real sorting/grouping.

Again like crestron and other manufacturers have wall based touch panels, clean and easy to use even for guests.images (6) images (7)

2 Likes

I am using a nest hub and every time i listen to spotify then homeydash forgets all the settings.
Any ideas how to fix this?

You do not have the opportunity to share a working flow?

Hi Magnus, as soon as you have installed Homeydash on your Homey with the Micro Web Server app ( i used the free FTP program FileZilla on my mac but its also available for windows) then you just use the flowcard ā€œcast a webpageā€ from the Google Hub to cast Homeydash on the Hub.
Hope you can figure it out.

1 Like

Hi Martin,

Can you guide me in the direction where to find the files I need to upload to the Micro Web Server.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Christian

1 Like

Check the first post in this topic. :wink:

Oh, how embarrassing. My bad, sorry :flushed:

1 Like