Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

Yes Please, now i have to hit the Homey refresh ring every time to see what temp the house is, use of power, etc. etc. Pleas ad

You did read the replies right after that post?

Sorry i was way to quick with my reaction. Thx for reminding me :slight_smile:

1 Like

My dash won’t load anymore. Ik get een fould called “ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED”

The page of the .ink works but the homeydash.com don’t work

Has anyone a solution?

Seems to me that homeydash.com is still online .

Works for me to:

DNS problems maybe?

Looks like a little issue.
Which should have been solved by now.

2 Likes

Have been using Homeydash for some time, it have worked perfect however the functionality is limited and I needed something more flexible for the kids to start using it. I went for HASSIO with Lovelace Dashboard, creating a dashboard for each of the kids. This works perfect with very good integration over MQTT to homey.

I have been looking for a way to “deinstall” the homeydash on this link homey.ink, however can not figure out how. Would like to remove the link, both for security (as I do not use it) and for making sure it is not wasting ressources on the Homey.ink servers and my homey.

Any ideas of how to delete it again?

I think if you change your password of your administrator account, your token will change, after which you will no longer be able to log in with your current token.

1 Like

We are moving Homeydash.com to another server ( Thnx M! ) in the coming days. Most likely u won’t even notice it but if there is any problems ( besides the cache time) plz let us know.

4 Likes

Hi, I added ASUN-650 switches (klikaanklikuit) to my sunscreens. In the Homey app you can then add the device and move the screens up and down. I have also added these to my favorite devices thinking to do the same in homey dash. However, there these devices seem not to be usable to control the sunscreens. Am I missing something, or is the way to go different (flows?)?
Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

So, with athom now having my.homey.app - I wonder if there are any advantages to this dashboard? Other than the temp and time is a bit fancier?

Only thing I could think of is access to settings and flows, but that could be solved by creating another user as guest.

According the website statistics there is a lot of peeps finding it very usefull to just have some favorite devices and flows in 1 screen. With one view u can see actual values and with one click u can put on/off a device or start a flow. With an adjustable background it’s very usefull to have a dashboard like this on an iPad or some other device somewhere in the house.

1 Like

As addition, with the dashboard I can give people control over their own room without the need of giving them an account in Homey itself.

Guest panel.

1 Like

Don’t you need to login with a homey user to get the key? Like you still need to link the dashboard to a user no?

U need to create an extra account but u don’t need to give the account to other users and they can use the dashboard with their “own” settings.

True. Homeydash looks better. For now at least

Hi, could you pls give a hint as how to be able to change the set temp of a thermostat in homey dash? I have both the evohome as well as a virtual device now on the dash, they can subsequently show the current and set temp, but I can’t change the set temp (it is working via the homey app itself). Appreciated!