Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

ye they work! :smiley:

But ur WP sucked lol:D
here u have some if u like The Joker,

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=969&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=xyVGXfXHIbWFwPAPsNa54AM&q=joker+black&oq=joker+black&gs_l=img.3..0j0i7i30l9.2403.4385..4480...0.0..0.58.331.6ā€¦0ā€¦1ā€¦gws-wiz-imgā€¦0i19j0i8i7i30i19j0i8i30i19j0i8i7i30j0i7i5i30.YenuF96evRA&ved=0ahUKEwi1x-Dv-efjAhW1AhAIHTBrDjwQ4dUDCAY&uact=5

1 Like

Using the beta, I do see the slider pop up, but only very briefly before disappearing again. In this way I can not change the value using the slider. I am probably missing something, but what?

Hi, is there a way to use the dashboard without a computer? I already struggle at the point where the console needs to be opened as there is no console on iOS and i donā€™t have a computer in my householdā€¦
Thx!

To get a token without a computer, install the Google Chrome browser on your device. Open a tab in the google chrome browser and navigate to chrome://inspect
tap the button that appears on the screen to start a log. Leave the tap open and open a new tab. Then go to homey.ink and log in with your account. When you are logged in, go back to the chrome://inspect tab and there you will find your token

3 Likes

Deze kende ik nog niet, gaaf!

1 Like

When I turn on/off lights, I Get a delay between 5-10 seconds before something happens. Is that normal? Would it be faster if I run it from a synology?

Hard to say where the delay is coming from, but it doesnā€™t hurt trying it from an internal webserver to see what happensā€¦

Homeydash.com runs on the device you open it with, the files are just hosted on the webserver. Hosting them elsewhere will not make a difference in this situation, it will only influence the loading time.

1 Like

Iā€™m using this ā€œsetupā€ on my NestHub :slight_smile:
When I press the ā€œvolume upā€ on the NestHub, it starts casting homeydash, when i press ā€œvolume downā€, it stops casting :smiley:

Much faster than saying e.g. ā€œHi google, start homeydashā€ in my opinion. I also prefer not to speak english, and googles norwegian-speech recognition is not that good.

3 Likes

Hi,

I already did it the same way, but just got this flow and that works great to be honest, why do you use the logic variable in your flow? always want to learn if I can do things better :wink:

Somewhat related to Homeydash. I read that it uses sunrise/sunset from Homey. Is the weather status (cloudy, sunny etc) also coming from Homey? What Iā€™m after is if itā€™s available in a way that can be used in a flow.

@Henrik_Johnsson Install the app Sun events and you can have all the events you need.

I use this one, not found default flowcards

Itā€™s not the sunrise/sunset Iā€™m after, itā€™s the weather conditions and I donā€™t think thatā€™s available from Sun Events. There are some apps for weather, but if some basic data is already there in the Homey I thought Iā€™d use that first.

openweathermap app?

Thereā€™s (Homey) variable Weather you can use in the When part of a flow

Damn, now I found it, the trick was to use the ā€œcontainsā€-condition in Logic. Itā€™s actually in the ā€œAndā€ part though, which is good because thatā€™s where I want to use it. Just felt it had to be there somewhere since I already had access to sunrise, sunset, temperature, humidity and pressure from the built in cards.
Problem solved, thanks for the pointer, the thread may now get back on topic.

Hi, if I try to add a device with no icon the device is not clickable and also prevents any other devices being added.

I have a few sonoff devices using https://apps.athom.com/app/name.klep.sonoff which is not adding icons for any of my devices.

Can you open the console and see if there is an error? And if so, post a screenshot here?

I have a feature request, donā€™t know if itā€™s possible, Iā€™m not a very good programmer.

Would it be possible to get a dimming the screen or turn off the screen after a configurable time out. Then turn on the screen by a motion sensor, selected in the config (much like the way we choose in/out temperature). Just wondering. :slight_smile:

1 Like