Homey Pro (Early 2023) - Community Order Tracker

Mine was shipped today.

70***, ordered at 17.12.2022

I just got the mail that “my order has shipped” from Dpd. Order number 72XXX.
My order has placed in early January 2023, so dont give up the hope guys :wink:

2 Likes

Son of a gun. Hope I’ll get my notification tomorrow. My number is 726**

717xx, ordered 30/12, shipped today (BE).

That looks promising, those deliveries :grin:

It might be a nice idea to also mention to which country the Homey is being sent or received :wink:

1 Like

Whole forum:

Hehe, even though I’m new to home automation, since I’ve pre-orderd the HP, I’ve bought over 30 zwave devices. Every room is covered by now. I see my heat-pump doesn’t have an app yet. Might as well write it :slight_smile: Happy find out it’s all written in Node.js. (Am I now qualified as a developer? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Order 800*** made on 25th May, processing. It advised June delivery and I contacted Athom before ordering to ask how accurate that was. They said it

For now it seems that June is still on the cards. However we are dependent on the delivery of parts that should be delivered on time for this, yet we can’t 100% guarantee these deliveries since they are from other companies.

Also if anyone else is in the UK I asked about the double charging of VAT that I have seen others mention:

Normally we have a distributor in the UK meaning that there will be no extra VAT charge from customs for the customer since this has already been imported by the distributor. This was not the case for some of the first few Homey Pro’s which caused this issue. We are now aware and sending everything with the right documents to prevent this from happening. However if this does happen for whatever reason and you get charged double VAT we can reimburse all the extra costs like admin charges that have to be paid to receive the package.

2 Likes

#721xx, ordered 3-1 shipped today (NL)

#745xx has shipped!

#729xx cargo shipment information received.

1 Like

Maybe rather expect like 3-4 Months delay. Ordered mid march, still no info on when the HP will be delivered. Website said April when I ordered.

Received my Homey Pro 2023 today. Order #721xx (NL)
Ordered 3-1 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I ordered early March and it was already May/June at that time.

But maybe they’ve received a lot of parts in the last period and manufacturing them like madman right now.

It would be interesting if there will at least someone who ordered in June and will actually get delivery in June?

I do not think so.

Why does my order number start with 49**** ?
Ordered 29/4/2023

Because Athom switched to 6-figure ordernumbers around that time.

1 Like

still waiting #757** :zipper_mouth_face:

Same here. Still waiting #76xxx