Homey Pro (Early 2023) - Community Order Tracker

Here #73xxx (Netherlands) received a mail with a track&trace link last Friday, but the delivery service is still waiting for athom to supply the package

Order 741xx(DE) . Track & Trace link just received.

Order 734XX (Greece). Track & Trace link just received. Ordered 21.01.2023.

1 Like

Athom has emailed me that my order should be send to me in June (order 312*** ), but if I read your comments like this it will be Christmas … ( The Netherlands and ordered 19-04-2023)

Interesting. What did the email say?

literally: Your order is expected to ship in June.

But don’t expect them to make it :wink:

Your order #749** has shipped. Netherlands. DPD, tracking not available yet.
Ordered first half of February 2023.

1 Like

Your order #75*** (Netherlands) has shipped

Get the email to day.

749**. USA
Ordered. 10/2/2023
Address check email 22/5/2023
Early access email 29/5/2023
“Shipped” email 5/6/2023

2 Likes

Your order #75*** (Netherlands) has shipped

Even my local store (Sweden) now has a preliminary date 30/6 for online orders.

To me, it looks like they should close the early access program as it creates a lot of admin with individual orders.

i cant add my order as the sheet says my order number is not valid (811641)

order #757**. delivered today. (Netherlands)

I think I am at the start of the next batch (#765xx). Did not yet receive the address check email, so assuming it will take another few weeks before the next batch will be send.

746***

Delivered and unboxed

1 Like

Yes, I think you are right. Here in the 78xxx range. Hopefully there will come a blog update soon :smiling_face::+1:

I have 6 numbers 744***, is there anyone with 6 numbers who has received their Homey Pro in the Netherlands, yet?

Not all 5 digit order codes have received it yet, so little chance that someone with a 6 digit order code has.

Hey guys, here is Athom’s answer today regarding the 6 digit numbers.

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for reaching out to our support and for pre-ordering Homey Pro (Early 2023). Do not fear for long delivery times! WE have changed our system so order numbers have gone way up yet this does not represent the fact that there are that many order between yours and the ones in the 70000’s.

All orders until [#75843] are already shipped! Orders [#75843] — #… are expected to start shipping from our warehouse in the last week of June or the first week of July. This is still pending the delivery of some last components though, so this is not yet definitive. There’s quite a lot of packages so please keep in mind that it can take some time before all these orders are processed.

Please understand that these are estimates, and that our logistics and fulfilment partners are working as hard as they can on getting Homey Pro delivered to you a.s.a.p.!

You will receive a tracking link when your order is processed, this service is provided by our shipping partner.

1 Like

“…expected to start shipping from our warehouse in the last week of June or the first week of July.”
How many are estimated 4 months worth of preorders, since order #75843 (mid Feb)?

To start of shipping does not say anything of expected delivery of these orders.