Homey Pro (Early 2023) - Community Order Tracker

If you have to check the addresses of many thousands of orders, it will take a few days at Athom before they can be shipped.

Holy crappers, i really did wait too long ordering :smile: ordered mine on 26th of april, ordernr. 460.8##

They sold 250.000 homeys in a weeks time? Must have opened up to resalers.

2 Likes

Hi! Just sold the Homey unopened. Could be a great product, but I’m not happy with the ordering process. It took about 6 months from ordering to the product arrived. The original box was packed in a larger box without any wrapping between the boxes. Then the notification that the powersupply had to low voltage, and a replacement had to be ordered. Another month passed, and the new powersupply arrived in a fairly wide and high box, but with a depth about the same as the powersupply. No wrapping at all, the powersupply just rattled around in the box.

The lack of verifying the product, and the hopeless packaging put me off any further interest in this. Good luck!

Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.

4 Likes

A few days would be fine, but since they have known about the shipments coming up they could have prepared this a couple of weeks ago. No one still seems to have recieved shipping confirmation after one week now.

Today received reply that shipping of Homey will start this week, last week received message to confirm shipping address

Order number: #7****

1 Like

Today received: Shipping of Homey will start very soon, 2 weeks ago received message to confirm shipping address

Order number: #719**

Hello @Theo_de_Koning , which delivery service has homey delivered to you.

Dat was DPD, @Ton_van_Rijnsoever.

1 Like

Maybe a dumb question but I see order numbers like 7**** and 71*** but mine is 79****, yes 6 digits :grin: how does this work? Is it random or depending on payment method or location? Or do people just miss one star and they are all 6 digits?

Thanks!

Same question For me : my number is #69xxxx (6 digits)

For now, the shipment of 5-digit orders has not finished. My order number is 72xxx and I placed an order in January. I’m waiting for it to ship. If yours is 6 digits, you can wait a very long time for shipping. It was supposed to be delivered in April when I bought it. It ends in May, but delivery is not provided.

Hmmmm. But why do they say on the website that delivery will be in June 2023. Did they made a typo and they mean June 2024?

There are no typos. There are delays due to disruptions in the order and production process.

2 Likes

You should probably expect one months delay from the date given when you ordered. Since the series production seem to have started now, it migth be shorter. My guess is that distribution currently is the bigest problem and Homey’s are currently provided in a steady stream from the producer. The units migth, however, start popping up in the stores at any moment since “big orders” are easier to process and sort out shipment for.

Lets hope it works decently and that most bugs are fixed by now. Waiting this long and in the end get a delivery not living up to my expectations would be a bummer.

Well I ordered end November and I’m also still waiting. Getting really handy in home assistant by now :man_shrugging:

I’m using home assistant right now too but I don’t thrust my sd card and it was, or replace raspberry or by homey.

What you are saying is that I should have ordered at Amazon or bol.com or robbshop or another retailer instead of ordering directly at athom? :joy:

My order #706## got shipped today!

2 Likes

May 22: received the “Your order will ship soon…” message
May 30: received early access email