Hey guys, running into this issue since today. I can connect to homey through my phone app, however my browser (via https://my.homey.app) keeps claiming it’s offline. I’ve tried firefox and edge and two laptops.
Homey at the same time seems to have issues talking to wifi devices (it cannot connect to my homey bridge or update tado settings for example) both these devices work flawless outside of homey.
I could be related to a router update I received last night, but wouldn’t know where to start troubleshooting this. any suggestions? ( UDM has updated to 22.214.171.12481)
super strange. do note all was working smoothly 2 days ago. the one thing changing (that I know) is my router (UDM) doing an update.
Homey and all other IOT are in a dedicated vlan, i’ve connected my laptop into that vlan to validate internet and cross device access and all is fine. Homey is connecting via 2.4Ghz only.
Installed netscan on Homey to check connection to different hosts. No problems in reporting uptime for the sonos speakers but not my hue bridge
I noticed an issue with different DNS servers being used in the two vlans, that both resolved my.homey.app differently. changing all to the default dns servers resulted in a working homey… for about two hours
After these two hours, I can access Homey perfectly through the browser and phone apps (a bit slow in my opinion though) but no access again to hue, sonos or tado. After removing - re-adding sonos then tado, those are working fine again. Now trying to reinstall the hue app and get Timeout after 10000ms
Did some further troubleshooting today and the root cause seems to be my homey does not connect to Athom Cloud.
Tried several suggestions from previous threads on that topic, but to no avail. disabled all security and traffic inspection features on the UDM, but no luck. Time is correct. everything can talk to internet, there are no firewall rules interfering
Ok, so today I noticed half of my Nest smokedetectors had not reported back in the last 4 days,… the ones connecting to my UDM were offline, the ones connecting to my 1st floor accesspoint were fine. (which ruled out all the settings and threathmonitoring I’ve been playing with)
Removed the SSID from my UDM, rebooted Homey and all is working!
Having problems too which accessing the web interface, for the 2016 and the 2023. As far as I know nothing changed or is updated in my network.
Firefox: Loading failed for the with source “https://sa.my.homey.app/latest.js”.
Seems that api.athom.com isn´t available for me. Starting a VPN to the Netherlands makes it available again.
Exactly the same issues here! I also have a UDM that was updated to v3.0.20, so the UDM seems the problem. I also changed the DNS servers and some WiFi settings of the IoT network yesterday and stuff seems to be improving today.
In my situation it was probably a dns issue. Adguard had quite long lease times on the cache. A traceroute over vpn resulted in a different end ip address then without vpn.
Flushing the cache in AdGuard and on the device made it work (found out after community.homey.app wasn´t working either this morning)
I have the same issue with Homey 2023 not connecting to internet. My UDM got updated to 3.0.20 two days ago and then Homey was offline. I tried changing and locking it to another access point and it worked for one day then it lost connection again. I’ve tried changing the DNS server but with no luck. If any one has found a solution I´d be grateful for some guidance.