Homey don't find zigbee units after last updated to version 10.0.6(09.02.2024)

I have just received confirmation from the supplier, ProShop in Denmark, that my purchase will be credited.

Although it’s a complicated situation, after getting out of the standard support process, they acknowledged that Athom’s (in)actions have led to non-conformity.

I sincerely hope they in turn hold Athom to account. Because over 2 months of a product not working and not even a public acknowledgement or outlook for a fix, IS NOT NORMAL.

Again, kudos to ProShop for this. I hope everyone else here gets a solution to their satisfaction as well. Be well.

3 Likes

Hi Ole_Hermansen,

I’m the Dev of the Nous App.

I can surely confirm that the problem is not an App issue, whatever App is used.
Not everyone is impacted with this Zigbee problem (I’ve got about 30 Zigbee devices on HP2023 and I’m not) but I could get logs of Homey users and I can surely affim we’re facing a Homey Zigbee driver problem ending with a continuous “Error: Timeout: Expected Response”.

Regards,
SoPhos

1 Like

Hi SoPhos

I have come to the same conclusion, and I have bought a new HP 2023. Maybe not my smartest move, but now every thing works, and I see no memory leak.
And I am using the correctcapp for my Nous plugs. I reallly like them. :+1:

Best regards Ole

tors. 16. maj 2024 kl. 08.43 skrev SoPhos via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Last weeks had to reset (through the app) hømy almost daily. So everytime automations have not been carried out, units are not responding.

Only the Zigbee mesh is irresponsive then, all of the rest works.

I’m going to make an inventory to migrate to home assistant, I’ve had it.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I had this problem when i updated to 10.6.0 (auto update was enabled) but wasn’t aware of this thread. Got it working again using a full update download. Now, the device was updated to Homey 11.0.0 and i cant get Zigbee up again in a stable manner. Anyone else?

So did you do a full update again for 11.0.0?

Also, after every update a PtP is advisable.

Full update again for 11.0.0 and a reboot with 2-3 minutes unplugged. Last time i had to do a full Zigbee network reset.

I have had the 2019 pro for a long time with auto update enabled. Lets hope that two updates with major errors, in quick succession, isn’t a sign of whats to come.