Ecoflow integration

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any plans to integrate the ecoflow batteries into homey pro?

I am looking at some advanced use cases to start charging batteries when solar power minus power consumption is having a surplus.

Ecoflow delta pro and max have an app but would be nice to have some control via homey.

Thanks for your support.

Kind Regards,
Stijn.

11 Likes

I would love to have an integration as well. Makes sense for homey as batteries are the hot thing in home integration right now.

2 Likes

I would love to have an app for that as well. Not an ecoflow owner yet but seriously looking to buy a Delta Pro.

3 Likes

I too welcome this feature very much

2 Likes

I was also looking for an Ecoflow integration. This can be great in order for example to turn on and off the AC power together with an appliance that needs AC power. Or just to be able to put a timer on the AC power.

Or to get notifications when your battery is almost full (or empty) when using solar charging.

1 Like

Sessy invested in an official Homey app for their battery storage system: Sessy thuisbatterij - wie heeft interesse in een App?

Maybe you all can contact ecoflow and ask them if they are willing to also invest in an official Homey app.

1 Like

Me too, need that asap!

2 Likes

Hi,

Iā€™ve successfully connected ECOFLOW Powerstream and DELTA 2 to HOMEY using HA and HACS, and surprisingly, the integration seems seamless. Itā€™s as if HOMEY intuitively comprehended these two products. I guess a direct integration with an App would be an easy quick win ;ā€“)

3 Likes

Hello, great news thank you for sharing it. Could you tell me step by step how you did please !

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to know, too.
But I think powerstream is the ā€œmatter routerā€ so thatā€™s why it works?
Delta 2 without other devices seems not possible, if Iā€™m correct?

1 Like

Hello HenriDO
Are these instructions the key?
(EcoFlow Portable Power Station Integration for Home Assistant | DIY Solar Power Forum).
If anyone can decipher github and translate the required steps for people (like me) who donā€™t know how github works, to install the required items, please post them here, it would be very much appreciated.
kind regards. Pat

yes I guess, this is the open source library : GitHub - vwt12eh8/hassio-ecoflow: EcoFlow Portable Power Station Integration for Home Assistant

to use as base for an integration, it works very well on HA.

Thanks

Thank you, i will try to research HA, and see what is needed.

1 Like

Hi,

I have 2 ECOFLOW DELTA PRO + 1 POWERSTREAM.

Please, can you describe a step by step HOMEY integration for a full beginer ?

Thanks in advance.

Tonight I succeeded in reading out my Ecoflow Delta 2 and Delta 2 Max through PHP. The documentation of Ecoflow API is not that great, but with some searching I succeeded.

I also own a Ecoflow Powerstream, I will try to read this device in the upcoming days. It should be possible.

Next step is writing commands to the devices.

I am no expert in programming apps for Homey, but I am willing to share my PHP code and findings with someone who can create Homey apps.

EDIT: I can now read data from different kinds of Ecoflow devices. I tested my Delta 2, Delta 2 MAX and PowerStream. It should be possible to read the following devices, according to the documentation:

• DELTA PRO
  • DELTA 2
  • DELTA 2 MAX
  • Smart Home Panel
  • Smart Plug
  • PowerStream
  • Wave Air Conditioner
  • Glacier

Using webhooks, I am able to show my devices charge state and the output power of the PowerStream in my Homey dashboard.

I have no succes writing to the device. The documentation is hard to onderstand, but I will keep trying to get this running.
Schermafbeelding 2024-05-16 230634

2 Likes

Hi,

I have 2 ECOFLOW DELTA PRO + 1 POWERSTREAM.

Please, can you describe a step by step HOMEY integration for a full beginer ?

I seek to modulante AC POWER IN with electrical production variation to optimize recharge.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

The word modulante sounds Italian for me. I think you want to control charging of the Ecoflow devices?

At this moment I have a PHP script that can read values from Ecoflow devices, also from the Delta Pro. But I am trying to find out how to write to the devices. This is possible, but due to poor documentation on the Ecoflow site this will take some time to find out.

On the other handā€¦ A PHP script isnā€™t a direct integration in Homey. For now I use webhooks (available in Homey via the variables integration) to read values from the Ecoflow into the Homey environment. I am willing to share my PHP script with you, but this will be no easy beginner stuff. You need to have a webserver with PHP running, a Ecoflow developer account (which is free at the moment) and have to fiddle around with webhooks in Homey.

3 Likes

Is there anyone who can develop an Ecoflow app for easy integration with Homey Pro? It would be great to be able to read out the current values and, if necessary, control the feed with Homey.

3 Likes