Ecoflow integration

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any plans to integrate the ecoflow batteries into homey pro?

I am looking at some advanced use cases to start charging batteries when solar power minus power consumption is having a surplus.

Ecoflow delta pro and max have an app but would be nice to have some control via homey.

Thanks for your support.

Kind Regards,
Stijn.

9 Likes

I would love to have an integration as well. Makes sense for homey as batteries are the hot thing in home integration right now.

2 Likes

I would love to have an app for that as well. Not an ecoflow owner yet but seriously looking to buy a Delta Pro.

3 Likes

I too welcome this feature very much

2 Likes

I was also looking for an Ecoflow integration. This can be great in order for example to turn on and off the AC power together with an appliance that needs AC power. Or just to be able to put a timer on the AC power.

Or to get notifications when your battery is almost full (or empty) when using solar charging.

1 Like

Sessy invested in an official Homey app for their battery storage system: Sessy thuisbatterij - wie heeft interesse in een App?

Maybe you all can contact ecoflow and ask them if they are willing to also invest in an official Homey app.

1 Like

Me too, need that asap!

2 Likes

Hi,

Iā€™ve successfully connected ECOFLOW Powerstream and DELTA 2 to HOMEY using HA and HACS, and surprisingly, the integration seems seamless. Itā€™s as if HOMEY intuitively comprehended these two products. I guess a direct integration with an App would be an easy quick win ;ā€“)

1 Like

Hello, great news thank you for sharing it. Could you tell me step by step how you did please !

1 Like

Iā€™d like to know, too.
But I think powerstream is the ā€œmatter routerā€ so thatā€™s why it works?
Delta 2 without other devices seems not possible, if Iā€™m correct?