[FEEDBACK] What functionality would you like to see from EcoFlow?

Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that we are in discussions with EcoFlow. :tada:

They are developing their API and would love to hear from our users about the features you would like to see in a potential Homey App.

Please share your feedback and suggestions below! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

We work a lot with Ecoflow PowerOcean.
I would like to see an Integration for PowerOcean and PowerInsight Touchscreen.
The PowerInsight has also a Matter Hub Insight.

Some Important features i like to see:

• read the Inverter Data like Solar Production, Power Consumption, Battery level
  • Tell the Battery to charge & discharge
  • Easy Tibber Integration for the Battery

And nice to have: control your Homey Devices and flows with the PowerInsight Display

Thank you for your feedback! Iā€™ll make sure to add it to the list. :raised_hands:

Additionally, itā€™s worth noting that the integration will be bidirectional. Weā€™ll ensure that EcoFlow devices can be added to Homey, and EcoFlow will use the Homey WebAPI to integrate Homey-connected devices within the EcoFlow App and Powerinsight Display. :wink:

Amazing News. This Integration will be a killer Feature for Ecoflow and Homey.

If you need Test Users, i can help. I have some Costumers with Ecoflow PowerOcean and PowerInsight

1 Like

Awesome news.
Thatā€™s will be great if we can manage AC input power with Shelly 3EM.

If you search a beta-testeur, i can do it !

When this app shoud be available ?

Thanks

Hello, this is awesome news. Thanks!

Iā€™ve been hoping for some time that the two systems could communicate with each other, but unfortunately I donā€™t have the knowledge to configure the Ecoflow API myself.

My wishes are probably a bit obviousā€¦ and are probably already planned.

I use a couple of solar panels on the Powerstream inverter, have a Delta 2 Max with an additional battery connected to it and there are a couple of smart plugs in use.
I have also switched to a dynamic electricity tariff. So it would be great if I could prioritize storage in times of low electricity prices and low solar yield, in order to have more battery charge in the evening hours when prices are higher. The flow for this would not be a problem if I could access the battery status and the input power of the panels in Homey, and of course prioritize the electricity storage/supply or adjust the base load over the API.

In principle, of course, the entire range of functions would be interesting, which is also available via the official Ecoflow API.

Ideally, the interface to the dynamic electricity tariff already exists.

I am very much looking forward to the integration of Ecoflow and would of course also offer myself as a test user.

Best regards.

Using a Delta 2 and a Powerstream.

Like Hubi also said, of course weā€™d prefer to have all the functionalities that these devices also have via the Ecoflow app. :smile:

The most important features for me are cards for:
Delta 2:
-Charging speed (not sure if via the API it can be set lower than 200 watt? I would prefer it to be in less coarser steps and also lower than 200, because if it is cloudy then I might just have 200 watts coming from the roof and I would like to keep using that to provide my baseload besides charging).
-Turning the AC output on/off (I have an appliance directly connected which draws more power than powerstream will deliver).
-Pauze charging (I believe this isnā€™t available from the Ecoflow app, so thatā€™s why I currently use a smart plug, but I see the functionality in their developer API, I rather manage this via a flow talking to the Delta directly).
-Charge percentage
-Discharging power

Powerstream
-Adjusting the base load
-Switch power supply mode

Hey

When will be ecoflow integration ready?