Dirigera-hub support

Yes, I could see it as well!

But when I tried the barcode to the left on the back side, to include it as a matter device in Homey, it didn’t recognize the code. So what code should we type in? I assume the homekit code will not work either?

Found it under “Integrations” after adding that box in"workshop". But it did not integrate with Homey matter include, had to use the IOS add and it says “not certified” or something so “add anyways”.
Now I have all the lights from Dirigera in homey :+1:. They will eventually support blinds and sensors later on, I suppose. But this is a start.

Tip: All devices will be added where you start the include. So it popped up many lights at my home folder=

Hi, this worked (matter bridge) only for lights not for buttons or roller shutter, or motion sensor, any solution?

How did you do? Dont work for me

go to ikea app, the person icon, house, integration, matter bridge, create matter bridge, copy the number. Then go immediatly to homey app, i did from the phone because otherwise i couldn’t see the “matter” icon, go to “plus” icon, new device, under “technologies” list, select matter, connect throug homey pro, paste the number… I’ve done it more then one time, I think because my dirigera hub is not near the homey pro, but it worked, as i told, ONLY for lights

Doing the exact same, gets the error Unable to connect.
Have rebooted, last FW, same LAN, no firewall, 20 cm apart.
:rage:

Matter did not work for me… but I managed the integration via Homekit.
The Dirigera has been integrated first, and the Ikea blinds are now visible in Homey.
I created some basic flows, and it seems working correctly :slight_smile:

If you read the article here and look in the app, it currently only supports lights:

I had to use the iOS include to make it work. Don’t know how Android does this? But I assume it could be similar? You have to enable beta in Dirigera and copy the code from integrations → Matter.

1. New device in Homey
  2. Matter
  3. Select connect via ios (/Android)

Sorry for Norwegian screenshot

With the app < groep > App voor Homey | Homey it does.

Zigbee grouping really is very different (it works on a hardware level) and performs much better.

it didn’t work either, I found out that you have to have 1 lamp in the Dirigera, not the Dirigera, but the lamp is then recorded by Homey