Coprocessor Not Connected - Homey Bridge

A Coprocessor is a second processor in the Bridge (and Homey Pro) that is responsible for some RadioCommunication. Zigbee and Z-Wave have their own Chips.

1 Like

I have the same problems with both homey bridge Beta’s , at the moment no problems with coprocessor, problems with KAKU began when i trie to make time schedule’s or day and night schedule’s.
All this time modules works over theCLOUD, now i do it old way with ATMT-502 or with Homewizard app

I have the homey bridge, all my web based lights work ok. but when homey uses it’s own kaku and zwave antenna’s then the issues start. (fibaro - klikaanklikuit) :upside_down_face:

I think atom fixed all the problems today , i don’t have any problems anymore.
Fibaro ,zigbee, kaku (rf) is working great.

1 Like

Yes, functionality seems to have been restored here too.

Interestingly, the Fibaro reaction is some five seconds after all the other devices handle triggering my All-LIghts-Out flow. That’s five lights (RTS, Wiz) within one second after the trigger, and two lights (Fibaro) some five seconds later. But they work again.

I’ll give it a few days to really conclude that the problems have been solved. And I would certainly appreciate to learn what was the actual root cause: the technical aspect of the Bridge and home automation is the reason for having a Homey.

What does your measured latency say?
Here it’s around 50ms atm

Find it here:

29 seconds, but then again, Iive in Athom’s hometown… :slight_smile: (which is no guarantee, I know)

Milliseconds I think😬
Hehe, the servers are in Frankfurt afaik, but you’re closer anyhow then.
I’m on a 100Mbit ADSL so I think a latency around 50ms is pretty realistic :smiley:

Latency: 22 ms (eu-central-1). Middle of Netherlands, 500 Mb/s glasfibre. THIS bit of the Homey Bridge works excellently already for five months, since I have it. But the Fibaro not working, and just now the Coprocessor Not Connected message is not excellent.