Coprocessor Not Connected - Homey Bridge

̶W̶a̶a̶r̶s̶c̶h̶i̶j̶n̶l̶i̶j̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶j̶e̶ ̶B̶r̶i̶d̶g̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶a̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶j̶k̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶a̶r̶s̶c̶h̶i̶j̶n̶l̶i̶j̶k̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶u̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶ ̶z̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶.̶

probably in your Bridge but the problem seems more likely to be in the cloud.

Is er wellicht een firmware update geweest op de Bridge?

Maybe there was a firmware update?

̶N̶o̶p̶e̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶a̶n̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶g̶e̶l̶e̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶ ̶b̶i̶j̶ ̶m̶i̶j̶ ̶v̶o̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶a̶t̶s̶t̶.̶

Nope, my last time was months ago.

The card “sunset” doesn’t work properly. The flow at the screenshot ran after sunset (around 4:35PM at the time).
The “it is at night” card works fine tho.

sorry I also did it…

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Hello, one more BRIDGE user here with the same problem! Since yesterday my Kaku devices do not work anymore. I get a red banner with error message ‘Coprocessor not connected’. All other devices work fine!

Vanochtend geen buitenlampen uit bij zonsopkomst. Werkte een paar dagen geleden prima. Ik heb de Bridge sinds een week en in het begin prima. Nu niet meer en is de bridge niet te vertrouwen. Zeker niet met klika producten waarvoor ik de bridge heb aangeschaft. Nu een keer de Bridge uitgezet. Ik krijg dan keurig een bericht dat de Bridge niet is verbonden. Weer aangezet na 5 minuten en de Bridge wordt weer verbonden. Wat simpele testen gedaan door lamp (apparaat) aan en uit te zetten. Heel simpel en direct. In veel gevallen krijg ik de melding co.processor not connected en gebeurt er dus niets. Zowel met wifi als gsm hetzelfde probleem. Slechte zaak. Atoom doe er wat aan. Als dit blijft dan bridge maar retour want dan heb je er niets aan.

1 Like

Same problem with kaku here since a couple of dats. Also ikea-tradfri lights not working from time to time since a couple of days. It then says ‘homey bridge not connected’

Sorry I missed the message to do it in English. Next comment I’ll do that.

Problem still present. Adding or removing devices is also an issue. Devices on 433 MHz can’t be added or controlled. When deleting or adding one, I need to restart the app to see it being removed or added in my devices.

Do you get any feedback on reported issues?

I also have problemen with my homey bridge.
I also get homey bridge not connected and coproccesor error.
Also fibarro error massages .
I factory reset met device dit also didn’t help
Made a new account and tride a new beta code with this account and still it doesn’t work correctly without errors.

Please all contact Athom support. The more people complain the better it is.
Here its sometimes working and sometimes not. Its very annoying.

I have openen a support requisitoir (38124) under Beta Feedback. Hope support Will act swiftly.
Cees Borst

Same here. All the fibaro stuff does not work properly anymore and flows don’t trigger or are activated couple seconds later.

1 Like

I had the same problem today. I tried several things but finaly it worked again after (one or more of) these steps:

• reboot homey: fail
  • removed kaku device from homey app and reinstall it: fail
  • removed homey app and reinstalled it and reinstall kaku device: fail
  • powered off homey bridge 5 minutes and reinstalled kaku device: yes worked!

Hope this will be helpfull for you?

Herkenbaar, zelfde probleem reboots, restarts nieuwe installaties, het helpt allemaal niet. Ik heb het nu nogmaals geprobeerd maar deze keer heb ik alles uitgezet dus ook mijn router en mijn glasvezel verbinding verbroken, paar minuten gewacht en in omgekeerde volgorde de boel weer aangezet, lijkt te werken. Hopelijk blijft het nu ook werken, wel erg vervelend allemaal en helaas is er te vaak storing met de Bridge.

Many problems with Homey/bridge/Pro, can be solved by PTP, that stands for Pull The Plug, wait for 10 -15 minutes, plug-in again, wait for at least 15 minutes to let Homey restart all communications (sometimes zigbee even needs more time).

I have not seen any evidence this is true for the Bridge.
For the current issue it looks more a cloud issue that happens at random intervals.
I expect Athom to confirm this issue on Monday and to start working on fixing then.

Just bad luck for this Christmas weekend. Guess the developers also didn’t forsee it and think it sucks that it occurred.

Imho this can happen and as we are using a free service in beta pls be patient.

2 Likes

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you.

It is a problem in the cloud I think, like many times (because it is beta I think?). I have exactly the same issue and all my kaku is not working probaly for days.