Connecting to smart things to create a bridge?

Hello, my name is Ruben.

I ordered some powered roller blinds from METechs and they run on a 868 mhz frequency. My end goal is to try and get them to work with Brilliant.tech as well as apple HomeKit.

When I originally bought the blind, I was excited because I looked on the brilliant website and found that it supported smart things, which in theory supports Tuya. Talk about bridges. Oh well.

The blind manufacturer sent me a bridge that plugs into an outlet and provides a connection with Tuya however I’ve found that the Tuya app is very buggy and has no real reliable connection to anything - issues with connection with smart things, issues with connection to google assistant, etc. So maybe just skip Tuya?

So I guess this leads me to, can homey send a signal to smart things and smart things then will send a signal to Brilliant and/or Apple HomeKit?

Or is there a way to have homey somehow get paired directly to brilliant.tech?

Have you looked at the SmartThings app in the Homey Community Store:

I just wish there was a way to skip all the bridges but I will try it!

So I ordered and received my homey bridge. Looks like there is no universal RF app out there that can copy current remote rolling 868mhz. Is there any way I can control these blinds? I assumed since the bridge can accept that signal there would be way to set it up. But homey only uses apps basically? I guess I misunderstood.

First of all, Homey Bridge doesn’t support 868 MHz at all, so that’s a showstopper right there.
But yes, in pretty much every situation you need an app that support the devices you want to control, and with the Bridge you are limited to official apps.

Got it. So I’ll return it. Is the pro able to copy that 868 MHz signal? Save and send?

No.