Connect Fibaro implant to garage door

Hi,

I have a simple garage door with just two outputs going into a simple button. Pressing it opens/closes the gate.

Which input/output should be used on the implant? I hope it will be powered by the same two cables as the buttons are:)

From what I can see, the button is connected to GND and IN1 (or IN2, I don’t think it matters). Then, the existing wires that go to the button are connected to OUT1 (or OUT2 if you’re using IN2). Since apparently your system works with a pulse input (pressing a button) you may have to configure the implant to do the same with its output (so it pulses OUT1/OUT2 when you press the button or turn the device on/off remotely).

The implant will not be powered by those wires because they are switching wires, not power wires.

Hope is not a good advisor in electrical things.

Haha, true! But One cable for 9v - should be two right? I see the drawing puts the implant between the opener and the button but it should be possible to just put it side-by-side as well right?

There are two cables for power supply:
9-30 V resp. P = + cable/connection
GND = - cable/connection

If the SI can be powered by the clamps where the button is connected, you have to check if the DC voltage is between 9-30 V.