Cant run Advance-flow flow from the mobile app manually (Homey 2023)

Cant get the advance flow to start manually from the app. Cant understand what is wrong. If i do a classic flow it work. this is how the flow look like. Im using the beta and new homey 2023.

1 Like

Make the flow a fav flow, and then it can be started from the fav flow section in the app (or from mobile phone widgets)

Same finding here. Seems like a bug.

worked, dident know you needed to to it as a favourit.

Good morning

same problem for me, even in full favorite

Yes, same problem here! Some advanced flowā€™s wonā€™t work, even if itā€™s a favorite! This looks like a bug! Please fix. Iā€™m now running on update 10.0.0-rc.72
They work manually from a PC or from the apple watch, but not from the mobile app!

Hi !
Did you fix your issue ? Iā€™m having the same one, I can play it using my laptop but I canā€™t using iphone / apple watch :smiling_face_with_tear:

Is Athom in the loop?
Please use the link on the front page of the app to report your issues.

1 Like

I sent a message to support, Iā€™ll give you update when Iā€™ll receive.
Thanks !

1 Like

I use on my phone (as a work-around) a classic flow, who starts an Advance flow.

I changed my advanced flow to start with a Ā« Start Ā» card, it works !

I have the same (random ?) problem
It seems that there is a difference if :
itā€™s an advanced flow or a classic flow
AND
when itā€™s an advanced flow, if the flow starts by a "Startā€™ command or a ā€œWhenā€ condition.

on a side topic, I coundā€™t figure why some flow have to be ā€œactivatedā€ by another flow and others have to be ā€œstartedā€ by another flow.

if anyone managed to get the philosophy,ā€¦ I would be happy to see it.

Maybe you can translate this page to English and find the answer you are looking for:

Please read the whole page.

Also a nice source of info: