Can’t find my Homey Pro 2023! - My Homey Pro doesn’t have a pinhole on the back!

I also have the same problem. My Homey Pro doesn’t have a pinhole on the back!

Moderated:
Split from Can’t find my Homey Pro 2023!
as it isn’t the same… You should not bother users of a topic with a clearly different problem.

Photos or it didn’t happen.

This is the back of my Homey Pro.

Wow, nice manufacturing error :woozy_face:

The hole is probably still there, just covered by the rubber:

There is still no pinhole on the back.

My bridge is in the setup state with blue ring color, but I can’t find it on the Homey App. I was able to find a bluetooth device with the name BLUE_HOMEY_BRIDGE using the LightBlue App.

We’re not talking about the bridge here, but about the Homey Pro :roll_eyes:

manufacturing error? Then they put a usb mini connecter and a bridge type plate also…

Guess a typical user error

:joy:
So I cannot add a homey bridge on the Homey App now?

Yes, I shouldn’t assume that people actually know what product they have :man_shrugging:t3:

I believe that the Bluetooth autodiscovery doesn’t work on some Android devices. There are probably a few threads about this on the forum (but not this one :wink: ) if you search for it.

1 Like

:rofl: I’m using an iPhone 13, i think that’s not the problem.

The setup for a Honey Bridge is different from setting up a Homey Pro.
Just follow the right instructions:

1 Like

Moved it,

Split from Can’t find my Homey Pro 2023!
as it isn’t the same… You should not bother users of a topic with a clearly different problem.

Don’t know what you are trying to do but it look to miscommunication or misinformation.
fe HY0016 is not a Homey Pro, it is a Bridge. A Bridge doesn’t have a Pinhole.

If the last Tip from @Henk_Renting doesn’t solve it, please contact support Support | Homey

1 Like

I’m so sorry about that, I made a mistake. Thank you very much.

Thank you for this note about Bluetooth. I’m new to Homey and the setup instructions do not contain any mention of making sure the phone (in my case a Galaxy S22 FE 5G) Bluetooth is in connection mode. You save me shipping this back and finding another brand of Hub.