Blank screen in homey app

That’s the solution for me, too.
I disabled Chrome and it’s working again.
Thnx.

Yeah! Problem solved!

Well, word around found. Would still like to use Chrome :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Me too, but switched to fitefox for the time being. App looks faster then before😁

We are aware of this issue but are unable to reproduce it at our office. Please contact support@athom.com with as much information as possible so we can try to figure out what is causing this issue

Just had an update android system webview and devices were gone again. After removing the update devices are back.

Since it looks like it might be related to Chrome 70, does Athom use any backend servers that use deprecated TLS certificates?

Was thinking about such changes but checking from the browser it looks good. TLS 1.2.

So, I’m puzzled.

Today my Android homey app stopped listing devices, the list is empty and stays empty. It was working yesterday. Homey hasn’t been updated, and the app hasn’t been updated. So I

• Force closed the app
  • Rebooted my phone
  • logged out and in again in the app
  • rebooted homey

Anything else to try?

Just tested it on iOS… there it is ‘sort of’ working. There is a list, but it is missing icons and names on random devices:

Yep. Same here. Working after disable chrome

Same problem here. it occurred this morning, blank screen.
I’m using a Samsung s7 android 8.0.0
Chrome version 70.0.3538.64
Homey 2.4.7- build 77

Disabeling chrome works, however I like to use chrome.

confirmed. disabling chrome works for my wife . I’m using beta homey so no effect.

Small update: We are currently working on a fix and we are looking for some testers! If you are interested in testing this fix, please pm your Google Play Store e-mail address so we can add you to this test group.

Small note: This is NOT the new mobile app, just a renewed version of the current stable app.

1 Like

Same for me, disabled Chrome on a Samsung S8, devices visible again on the Homey app.

Thanks for all the applications! We have enough testers at the moment to test this version, so no need for any new testers at the moment. Once I have more information about this problem I will post it here.

1 Like

strange even my beta homey stopped working!

Already restarted Homey, logged of and on again, even reinstalled the app. It still works on my daughters iPhone and the windows software so homey seems okay.
What could be wrong because it was fine till 2 days ago…?

Same problem here.

Sorry!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Roald

Verzonden door BlueMail

Op 24 okt. 2018, om 20:20, Roy Wissenburg athom@discoursemail.com schreef: