[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hi, can you help me?
I have a Aqara H1 Wireless Switch Double remote (lumi.remote.b28ac1). How can i set the click mode (fast single mode or multi mode)? Unfortunately, it paired with multi click mode and this mode is very slow. Thank you.

removed and added it again now the battery status is correct :slight_smile:

As i wrote yesterday Aquara Motion Sensor P1 is not working, but what about older version of Aquara Motion Sensor, does it work? I could return it and buy older.

Look at the first post of the thread and the list of supported devices.

1 Like

orā€¦install from CLI, see above just few messages up

Sharkys, you might consider giving a little more information if you want to be helpful to people who arenā€™t already Homey developers. I found this page that might help people understand what on earth you are talking about: Homey CLI - Homey Apps SDK

In such case it is better to validate that commit by TED (btw Iā€™m also not developer) or wait for his update.
Anyway, I was referring about CLI install method - [HOW TO] CLI install method

1 Like

Ok, but i need to wait until the merge of the push request, right? Or could I fork it, merge that pull by me, and install my fork?

thatā€™s exactly what you can do, if you donā€™t want to wait for official update.

How long it usually takes to merge pull requests?

I appreciate contributions to the app, but I am not in favor of promoting the CLI install of proposed app updates.

Please be aware that before releasing an update to the App Store, I need / want (considering the amount of users of this app) to test the update myself.

This can result in breaking changes compared to the original contribution.

3 Likes

Ted im not promoting CLI option either, its just an option for people who donā€™t want to wait for an official update. The risks that come with using the app in developer mode should be clear to everyone, that decides to use this way.

Homey has an option of testing the app before its pushed as offical release, why not put it on test branch? That way you get much more people testing it and we can fix issues as they are reported and before it gets released as offical.

1 Like

That option is not feasible. As it might be blocking other releases.

It is part of the official release process, any updates of the app will go through the test phase, while waiting for Athomā€™s approval of the update. Do note that v1.5.0 has been waiting for 8 days for this approval.

Then again, considering the size of the user base, I want (need) to test the devices as integrated into the app to offer the best quality to the user base.

2 Likes

I see, didnā€™t know that is the process. I thought the test phase is for testing not for staging.

1 Like

@TedTolboom hi Ted, sinds the new update I got this:

2 Likes

Can you send me a diagnostics log when possible just after an update full / empty?

I have near the same problem with one of two Xiaomi Light Sensors as Yannick.
On 09.11. at 15:44 I updated the app to version v1.5.0, at 16:36 the first battery notification came.

But because the battery alarm only came on for one sensor out of two, I assumed that the battery was actually dead.
Yesterday I replaced the old battery with a new one and the blue LED on the sensor flashed briefly.
Since then, however, no more lux values are transmitted, but the battery shows now a capacity of 100%.
I tried to do an interview in Developer Tools, including waking up the sensor of course.
I tried to add the sensor again without deleting it first.
Both attempts without success.

But I am not sure if it is due to the app update or if the sensor is defective.

Diagnostic Report: 7b59c8dc-0652-4cc6-9693-dea78f6d7bf5

Hi Ted,

The log: 501ad20c-bf37-44cd-aa98-97b427fc0348

Maybe 1 question. Do you know when the aqara motion sensor P1 is supported?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Yannick Eeckelaert

Hi Ted,

I was wondering if you have any idea by when you would be able to add the Radiator thermostat E1 to your app.
Just matter to have an idea by when it will be more or less available!
Thanks a lot!

Cheers

1 Like

Since the last update I have trouble with the batteries. it is empty and after about an hour it says they are full again and that a few times a day. I didnā€™t have that before.
It is only on the Lummen devices. The other devices works good.