App request: Bold SmartLock

Hi there,

due to the final release and delivery start of the first really smart lock “Bold” from Netherlands you (or other smart guys) definitely need to provide a app for this to make it even smarter :slight_smile:

Here are the key facts

Communication works via Bluetooth 4.0 or higher and - for heavens sake - the provide an API (HTTP REST API, available on request)

Hopefully someone can build a app for this very smart lock!

4 Likes

I was also looking for this lock, but I think that homey is to far a way from my door to use bluetooth.

1 Like

There is a Homey Community App Requests topic where you can request an app.

Please make sure you make the request with the provided template, to make sure all needed information is provided.

1 Like

Thanks @Caseda - I’ll follow your advice and make an official request

The rest API will only work when Bold lock releases it’s hub, so that there will be a link between Bluetooth lock and local network.

I might be playing around with this lock in the near future…

4 Likes

Finale the Bold connect is released!!

I cant find if there is a API.

Any news on this?

1 Like

I’m also interested in this app.

1 Like

The product specification states that the api is available on request:

Bridge-Connect-2 (bold.nl)

They are planning it in q3 2021

1 Like

As long as there’s no homey app, I’m not buying this lock :smiley:

1 Like

Is there any news about the bold smart lock?

I also have one and an app would be very nice to integrate the lock into my system :grimacing:

3 Likes

Lauren did some great work, but i cant make this repo into a app for homey.
Can somebody do this?

GitHub - StefanNienhuis/homebridge-bold: HomeKit support for the Bold Smart Locks. Stefan created a Homebridge plugin, anyone would like to build an homey app? i would like to sponsor the bold bridge ive needed :smiley:

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Someone tried this app?

I just installed it and it seems to not working. Is the bridge mandatory ?
I see “BLE Bluethooth support” in the last changelogs of the app. It means Homey should be able to directly connect to the smartlock.

No community forum associated :frowning:

Thanks.

This is an App for “HomeAssistant” not for Homey.

For Homey, you need this:

Yes I was talking about that one :+1:
Do I need to buy the bold bridge?

“Use the Bold app for Homey to connect your Bold Smart Cylinder with any flow” .There is no hub mentioned.

This app is not working, I added my smartlock but got the message « bluetooth error » and I have to repair the device very 15min :see_no_evil:

Is anyone got a successful usage ?