[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

I’ll fix that with the next release.

1 Like

I just got the new update and now i get a new error:

Don’t know. Could indicate that the unofficial documentation I used was incorrect or outdated. Not much more I can do without having the device to test with. I’ll revert the servings from the action card because serving one portion at least worked.

Since two weeks I get the following error message when starting my Roborock:

args.device.miio.cleanRoom is not a function.

Possibly an error after the last update of Xiaomi app?

Any help is appreciated.
Regards,
Paul

Send a diagnostic report from the app settings.

Done. Code

dba82b78-c9fb-400e-8392-9152396d1b20

Thank you for your prompt reaction.
Regards,
Paul

[Driver:vacuum_mi_rockrobo_vacuum_advanced] [Device:59cafb56-615c-4ee9-830d-4c6f41b4bee1] Could not connect to device, handshake timeout

Remove from Homey, reset the device, get the new token and pair it again.

Thank you for directing me to the solution. Before doing the total reset you advised, I tried a “soft reset” by restarting the App. That solved the problem. Should have dondxtgat before bothering you. Sorry for that and thanks for your help.
Regards,
Paul

incorrect temperature on zhimi.airfresh.va2
should be device_temp * 0.1

zhimi.airfresh.va4 temp_dec returns double (eg 25.4)

zhimi.airfresh.va2 temp_dec returns without scaling (eg 254)

@Phuturist pls check pr fix set_led_level arguments by makleso6 · Pull Request #275 · jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio · GitHub
any comments are welcome

Hi,

I need a little help to get going here.

I have read the first post here, but I can’t find the solution to add my purifier.

I have downloaded the Windows app to obtain the token, but not sure which login information to use.

I have downloaded these two apps on the phone. One of them finds the purifier, but this doesn’t take me any further. the second app can’t find the device at all.