[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Is it not possible to add from both CN and DE server? I have most of my devices on CN server, yet my Air Purifier had to go on the DE server. - Same gateways.

I have both the Aqara Hub with FW 4.0.6_003 and the good old Xiaomi gateway with FW 1.4.1:176.0220 - Both set up in Mi Home app for years.

Everything from CN server discovers and conencts perfectly, yet the Air purifier from the DE server gets handshake timeout.

Devicename is there, tokens and IP address is there, but handshake times out.

Could server is not related to local control over MIoT protocol. The Zigbee hubs are also unrelated to WiFi devices.

Handshake error means there is something wrong with the token. Reset the device and start from scratch to obtain a new token.

After the last update, my xiaomi Air purifiers can’t work as a temperature and humidity sensor in the homey app. I can see this data in the device settings in homey, but the app doesn’t list it in the climate page. What can I do now to fix it?
Thanks if you have ani idea.

You should report it to Athom.

Are you sure? It seems an app related bug.

Athom added new device classes. I implemented them in the app. Apparently Athom didn’t think of this side effect or choose not the implement it. Either way, it’s not a bug in this app and sending a diagnostic report from the app settings after posting it here won’t help either.

1 Like

Hi @Phuturist
I just bought the Xiaomi pet feeder 1 and i want to make a flow that serves food for my dog.
Problem is, my dog needs 30 servings since it gives 3g of his current food per “feed” trigger.
In the xiaomi app i can give 30 servings in one go.
Is it possible you could add new trigger that states how many times it should serve or do you have any tips so i don’t need 30 of the same triggers in a flow? :slight_smile:
Thanks for a great app, already use it for my xiaomi fan

If you can find documentation somewhere online on how to do this using the MIoT protocol I’ll add it.

It sounds to advanced for me to find, i have no idea what it even means. After a google search i found this thread and seams someone made it possible with homebridge to dispense more then 1 so i think its possible at least.
https://github.com/merdok/homebridge-miot/issues/485

But i guess ill just try making 30 triggers :joy:

This contains the info I needed, I’ll add it with the next release.

1 Like

Yay thank you! :smiley:

Is the vacuum ijai.vacuum.v3 supported in this app? I’m able to add it to Homey, but not control it.

Check the first post.

Sorted, thanks!

Hi! I am trying to build a routine to regulary send my vacuum to a fixed location in my apartment for eay emptying of the bin. I notice there is a command for sending the vacuum to x/y coordinates, but where can I find these coordinates for my apartment? It is probably somewhere in my Xiaomi home phone app, but I cant seem to find it?

You just have to try it out. You will not find the coordinates in the app. I have also made a flow with coordinates for easy emptying. You will quickly figure out how too use the coordinates card.

Thanks for the reply, I’ve already gotten the hang of it, just need some fine-tuning :clap:

Are there any ETA on the next release? :blush:
My dog is getting hungry :joy:

1 Like

:soon:

1 Like

@Phuturist thank you for the new update.
I get this error when i try to feed portions with pet feeder 1: