[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Hi @Phuturist , is the custom settings (disable after) for sensor motion / RTCGQ01LM supposed to be working ?
Seems that doesn’t matter which values I set, it’s up for about 3 min ? Despite of set to 1 min… original app detects movement in 1 min interval but do not offer any custom interval, so I wonder.

Diag 5f83611f-5fab-4f19-b57d-af063d5f0278

It’s supposed to only control the motion alarm within Homey. There is no cancellation event send by the device so this is “hardcoded” and can be controlled by this setting.

1 Like

Thank you. So if I set 60sec, it should not be on for 3 min, correct?

Not within Homey. It could be you need to restart the app after updating the setting though.

1 Like

I believe it’s Athom again… I have issues with more sensors added via your app, it was working just fine before…

FYI, this is the sensor with motion to disable after 250sec…(I have it like that set already for 2 months)

I just realized this recently, it is somehow not reliable.

Anyway, seems that Athom finally fixed issue with Xiaomi sensors (missing network address), so can test it back with my crappy Zigbee :wink:

Hey @Phuturist first of all, thank you for your work, which makes it possible to do great things with the Xiaomi and Homey ecosystems.

Quick question: are there any plans to add the Xiaomi MiKettle?

Small (other) question, I have a roborock S50 MaxV, is it possible to keep the use of the Roborock app (for video for example, not available in MiHome) and add it to Homey as well?

not sure how far we travelling in tunnel where so many bugs for zigbee hope to see the light soon now reaching rc.137 :sweat_smile: what is the last number :thinking:

No, this is a Bluetooth product. Without having the device it’s impossible to add.

Sure, just don’t keep the app open on your phone after using it (close it completely) as it might block the connection between Homey and the vacuum cleaner

Okay, I understand! :slight_smile:
I’ll try to develop a module when I have time so I can connect it :slight_smile:

Great, so I currently have my S50 robot paired to my Roborock app, how do I go about adding it to Homey via your app?

Thanks for your time !

You start with reading the instructions in the first post of this topic.

Hi, thanks for doing this! I think its a good way of adding things with token.
I have added my vaccuum and fan2, but im struggeling adding my pet Xiaomi Water Fountain from the china server.

Any idea?

The error suggests your token is incorrect. Try resetting the device, reconnecting the device to your WiFi and obtain a refreshed token.

1 Like

Thanks,

I understood, but is there a way to get the token from Roborock app ?

Cannot find a way to get it, the only way is to unpair the robot from Roborock and pay it to Mi home and loosing features :frowning_face:

Ah right, don’t know. Perhaps another Roborock users has an answer to that.

@Phuturist

Thanks for a great app. Been using it for a long time. :slight_smile:

Do you have any plans on adding the Pet feeder from Xiaomi?

There is already a request for this on Github: Support Xiaomi Smart Pet Food Feeder · Issue #224 · jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio · GitHub

But this device isnt very well documented I cant just add it. Someone would have to donate a device or give me the exact parameters of the device as described here: Adding new devices · jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio Wiki · GitHub

i currently have the roomba J7, but i’m not to happy about it. I’ll probably buy the Roborock S8.
Has anyone has this one connected to Homey with this app? (Because i see it’s not in the Supported Devices list

The supported devices is there for a reason. If it’s not on it, it wont work. If you know the model identifier I might be able to add it though. No guarantees though.

Someone else requested support for the Roborock S8 Ultra Pro (roborock.vacuum.a70) today.

1 Like

@Phuturist would be great with support for the Dreame L10s Ultra vacuum cleaner.

Read the first post about adding new devices.