[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Hi,

I’m experiencing some trouble since a couple of days.

My sensors won’t register movement in the Homey app but in the native Xiaomi app all working well.

I got a sensor in about every room adjusting my lights based on movement and not much working now.

I have looked in the settings and all looking fine with the credentials but it says connected devices are 0 although in the native app everything is working.

I have tried to reboot the app and Homey with no luck.

Please advise.

Thanks!

1 Like

Remove everything and start from scratch? Don’t really know, never heard of this issue before.

Good day
Iam using development version MiHomey by Mahmudjon to get data from my “mi cleargrass air monitors”, but this app not working if update monitors from 3.4 ver to 4.1ver
After installing Xiaomi mi home app, try to connect my devices, Device in status connected - but no getting data from them.
Try to update 4.1 ver, get new token- the same problem, no getting data from device

Send a diagnostic report from the app settings

Done
3159339e-791d-4caf-8353-fb226f0e1956

Apparently firmware version 4 for this device removes the battery property. I’ll fix that with the next release.

Thnx much. Waiting for fixing and new updates.
And you should know that on firmware 3, the figures don’t come either.
Works only in Mihome Mahmudjon.

@Phuturist

First of all - thanks a lot for the effort you put in - VERY appreciated.

A question/request:

I have a Roborock (Advanced) Vaccum Cleaner.

In the Mi Home app, I can set the mop intensity to zero/off.

no mop

In Homey, I have these values:

mop i homey

Would it be possible to have the “off” value in Homey as well? Maybe you don’t want to mop every single day.

Thanks!

While looking at the code I wonder if that action card is working at all. I’ll add the option for Off and hopefully fix / not break it as well.

1 Like

Thanks @Phuturist! I have not yet tried it, so I can’t confirm whether it’s working today or not.

If you look at my screenshot above from the Mi Home app, there are four fan speed options available (applies to both my old and new Roborock).

In the Homey app, there are one more, five in total:

Move

I think something is wrong :slight_smile:

I guess “Medium” should not be there.

No there is not, this is by design. This driver supports many models, some of which have 5 fanspeed settings. It’s impossible to create a driver for each specific model.

1 Like

My bad @Phuturist, I understand, makes sense!

Very appreciated! Once release, I promise to test if I can disable the mop feature :slight_smile:

Somehow, i don’t know when it started, my Xiaomi MI - Standing Smartfan 2 is throwing an error.

I did restarts of both App en Homey, also reinstalling the app didn’t do the trick. Could not find a related topic, so hope somebody here can help me out.

Send a diagnostic report from the app settings. Looks like a bug.

8a7bb8e0-c440-4801-b4b0-0566d547e870

The device returns busy. Try restarting the fan and make sure you do not have the Xiaomi app open or have it integrated with another system as well. The device can not handle multiple connections very well.

And did you recently upgrade the firmware? There is also another strange error in the log where it’s returning a weird state for the mode (which is usually natural with id 0 or straight wind with id 1 but is now returning a value of 35).

I think the problem started when i activated the Google Home integration within Homey, while the fan was previously already added to Google Home.

I removed all my devices in Google Home, Homey and Xiaomi app. Did a reset on the fan and added it again. Errorcode 35 stays. Don’t know if the busy state is still present. Made a new diagnostic: be9f7912-64c8-4c6e-9356-903831622693

Firmwareupdate: 2.0.3.0013 07-06-23 (Changelog: Modify the buzzer frequency to 3.1 khz)

Busy error is gone. I’ll work around the 35 error in the next release but could you tell me the mode the device is in. Try switching it to another mode (natural or straight wind). That might already fix the issue.

I have the exact same problem with the Smartmi Standing Fan 2S (zhimi.fan.za4)
Even though the Xiaomi Home app is closed, I get errorcode 43 (!)
Firmware: 2.2.4.0013

@Phuturist Your fix to switch it to another mode DID solve the error.
Thank you very much for that! :grinning:

Fan was on the natural wind mode. I did change that via de Xiaomi app. This morning after checking your message I looked at the Homey app again. ‘35’ message was gone. And for now I can’t force it back in that ‘35’ situation.

I will try changing some settings later on to see if I can reproduce the error.

For now, thanks for checking the diagnostics and help me pointing to the right direction.