[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

@Phuturist

Suddenly today, my Roborock Q7 Max (added as Advanced Roborock Vacuum Cleaner) suddenly stopped working.

The THEN card “Start cleaning” returns “this.miio.clean is not a function”.

Report ID:
99d1b08c-421d-44ad-8e69-09dcc8af1b96

Ps. My old robot, Mi Robot Vacuum, also added as Advanced Roborock Vacuum Cleaner, is not affected though.

Thanks @Phuturist for answering my Diag Report directly - a soft reset, reboot of Homey and re-adding the device fixed the problem.

1 Like

Goy my Xiaomi Smart pet Fountain and it works great in the Xiaomi app.

I’ve downloaded the .exe to get my token:

And using it in the Homey app:

But i keep getting network request failed… Any suggestions?

Not really, I assume Homey are the Pet Fountain are in the same (V)LAN). Try rebooting Homey and the Pet Fountain. Networking errors is not something I can fix.

Ok, as an IT guy i should have known!

The reboot of my Homey fixed it…

1 Like

Very happy to add the Xiaomi app to our Homey, but I have one problem.
I can start our Roborock S7, it leaves its dock, but after 1 meter it says it’s unable to reach the target and it returns to it’s dock. But when I open the Xiaomi app on my phone, the Roborock works flawlessly.
What could be the issue here?

That could be a lot of things. Obviously the command given is the go to target command and not the start cleaning command. It could be you are not doing it correctly, it could also be that this device is different from other devices and is therefore not supported. It could also be something else. How are you starting the vacuum when this happens?

I can’t use the camera function when using the mi home app.
Someone managed to integrate roborock with home assistant using token from roborock app, hopefully someone can do that for homey aswell :slight_smile:
(GitHub - humbertogontijo/homeassistant-roborock: Roborock integration for Home Assistant. This integration uses your devices from the Roborock App

1 Like

Is the Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier 4 Pro supported by now?

Hi, thanks for great app!
I have installed it on my HP early 2023, I got the token and IP address of my Mi ClearGrass Air Detector, tested the connection and now my air detector is on HP 2023 dashboard, but the problem is, there is no values, it shows that the values are being updated time to time(when you point cursor at the value, it shows that is was updated some time ago), but it shows - instead of values, thanks for your help.

P S I tried restarting an app and HP, also tried reinstalling an app

Looks like a bug, I’ll look into it after my holiday.

1 Like

@Phuturist

For your information, after reboot of Homey 2023 - I am losing my Roborock Q7 Max (added as “Advanced Roborock”) almost once per week. It says connection failure, but that is not really “true”: removing the device and adding it again works perfectly. The connection is lost - on permanent basis - only during/after reboot. Thanks for looking into this.

What do you expect me to do? There is nothing for me to look at. It’s either something with the unofficial API which I have no control over or with your network , which I do not have control over either. As mentioned in the app description, the app is supplied as is without any garantuees things will actually work smooth. Not much I can do, sorry.

From an end user perspective, it’s really hard to know what you develop and what kind of third-party APIs you’re using. I thought it might be interesting to know. And no, it’s not my network. But fine, I will stop reporting.

What is the exact error? There are over 10000 users and I haven’t seen this mention before.

After last update problem with cgllc.airmonitor.s1 not going out.

Sent you two reports. Rebooting homey, reinstall app, resetting air monitor - nothing happened. Please help us with this problem, because this is only device, that can every 30 seconds sending temperature to homey for heating and cooling systems.

No need to send multiple reports. Read a couple of post back. It’s a bug which I’ll fix after my holiday. You can also try and upgrade to the latest firmware of the sensor as that might fix it as well.

This is nonsense by the way.

I apologise, didn’t notice that topic. Have a good holiday and looking forward to a solution. Very grateful to you for your work in this project.

About the only device that sends temperature and humidity data normally - I have tried everything available: fibaro, aeotec, Aqara, shelly. All of them send data only when the temperature and humidity change by 1 division. And I have air conditioning and heating systems tied to homey and due to the peculiarities of the flat - they do not have time to react to such information.
Anyway, thank you and waiting for updates :wink:

Hi, I’ve got same problem, running latest firmware on my Cleargrass

Good evening,

i like the app, but i have a question. If i will send my Dreame bot to a room it doesnt work. I named the Room the same as in the Xiaomi Home app (example Speisekammer). What can i do? Sorry for my bad english. Im a swabian :wink: