[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

You need to enter the room id’s. They can be found under the device settings.

Hello, any updates on Qingping ClearGrass Air monitor?

Read a could of posts back.

1 Like

I red it already, just want know when, approximately?

English syntax it is not. :nerd_face:

Before Christmas*

(*: of any random year)

I promise it’s before Christmas 2023 …

1 Like

OMG, thats fast, by that time I will unhook it from cloud and connect via MQTT

Does this app allow me to add a flow so that my Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra will clean specific rooms when I’m not home? If yes, then do I need to add the S7 as advanced Roborock?

Check if the model is supported from the link in the first topic. If it is indeed add it with the driver mentioned there. That should give you a room cleaning action card. The card has a hint on how to use it. You need to use the room id’s which can be found under the device settings.

If the device is not in the supported device list, view the documentation on how to request support for devices.

Why post this twice?

I isnt so easy to get the room ids. I search on google, but till now no chance too get startet per room. :sweat_smile: Do you have a tipp for me?

Long click the device card. Click on the device settings cog wheel. Click on the advanced settings. There will be a setting which holds the room id’s. You will need to figure out which room corresponds with which ID. The action card has a hint under the i button explaining how to use the card.

When adding devices, can you find the device on the network automatically or read it from the xiaomi account? Now I need to provide IP for all devices that I add.

No

Hi,
It seems like my vacuum can connect briefly but then it gets this error: Device is unreachable: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘toString’)
My fan get another typ of error: Device is unreachable: user ack timeout

Since I tested the connection and both devices above connects fine at first I guess ther could be some other type of error. Everything is restarted by the way before diagnostics:

84a27419-4110-4fe1-bfc3-f7c7ec7e3aa6

Thanks in advance!

What does “turn of” mean in the sense of a roborock? Does it really turn it off or is it just sleep? Also what does “turn on” really mean?

Turn on = start vacuuming and Turn off = stop vacuuming

1 Like

You have paired your Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop 2 Pro+ (dreame.vacuum.p2041o) with the Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P (viomi.vacuum.v7) driver. That is obviously not going to work. Pair it with Advanced Dreame Vacuum Cleaner MIoT. See Supported Devices · jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio Wiki · GitHub

In the log you send me the fan did not show a model identifier. Could you send me the details of the device like the model identifier (something like zhimi.fan.za3).

Its interesting though, that the turn off command also seems to put the Roborock in a mode that stops the battery from draining. (I turn the charger off when the battery reaches 80%).