[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

2023-05-07 - v3.2.0 - TEST

Development has been transferred to a new developer. This release is a complete rewrite of the app including many breaking changes. The app has been fully rewritten using SDK3 and has been tested with Homey Pro 2023 to make it futureproof. This new version also merged the devices from the Mi Homey community app. Some previously paired devices might continu to work but please re-pair your devices and/or fix your flows before reporting any issue. If the issue persists after re-pair please report it on the community forum or Github.

I have just published a new test version to the test channel of the app store and Iā€™m looking for people to properly test this version as it will contain bugs. As the release also contains breaking changes the only way to properly test it if you encounter an issue is by re-pairing the device and/or fix your flows and test if the issues still persists. If so, please report it here or preferably on Github .

If you want to go back to the live version you will have to re-pair and/or fix your flows again as both versions are not fully back- and forwards compatible.

This will be the final test version. I will only fix possible bugs that might pop-up in this release. Once these are ironed out I will publish to live

Updates in 3.2.0

• Fixed a bug with setting the fanlevel for Air Purifier 3H
  • Updated the dmaker.airfresh.t2017 (Air Purifier MJXFJ-300-G1) driver to also support the dmaker.airfresh.a1
  • Merged the Mijia Pure Smart Humidifier JSQ4 and JSQ5 driver to a generic Mi Smart Antibacterial Humidifier MIoT driver which supports more models. If you where using any of the two drivers you will need to re-pair.
  • Combined the zhimi.airfresh.va2 and zhimi.airfresh.va4 into a generic driver for Smartmi Fresh Air Systems which supports more models. If you where using any of the two drivers you will need to re-pair.
  • Combined cgllc.airmonitor.b1, cgllc.airmonitor.s1 and PM2.5 Air Monitor into a generic driver for Mi Air Quality Monitor which supports more models. If you where using any of the two drivers you will need to re-pair.

The test version can be installed through this link: Xiaomi Mi Home | Homey

Please consider donating if you appreciate the free time I put into this.

Re-adding the 3H air purifier is not possible :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: 3C tooā€¦

Not much has changed for these devices in the last release, the fix in this release did not require any re-pairing. And if re-apiring itā€™s not possible itā€™s probably something with your token. But without any diagnostic report I cant really say anything about it.

f2f53992-844f-4e97-beec-67bcc4f99f41

niedz., 7 maj 2023, 21:07 użytkownik Jelger Haanstra via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com> napisał:

Yes, itā€™s a token issue. Follow the instructions for retrieving the token. Sometimes itā€™s neccesary to reset the device and get a new token.

[err] 2023-05-07 18:25:26 [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:airpurifier_zhimi_advanced_miot] Error: Could not connect to device, handshake timeout
    at Timeout._onTimeout (/node_modules/miio/lib/network.js:488:18)
    at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:559:17)
    at processTimers (node:internal/timers:502:7) {
  code: 'timeout',
  device: null
}

@Phuturist The properties error is gone in the latest test version, but changing the fan level doesnā€™t do anything on the actual device.

4d4fcf74-918f-43a6-9616-7f5ebfc9d94d

Ok, think I found it. Will fix it with the next release.

1 Like

I reset the device, got a new tokenā€¦ Unfortunately, there is still a problem with adding the deviceā€¦

niedz., 7 maj 2023, 21:25 użytkownik Jelger Haanstra via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com> napisał:

Then i can not help you. Itā€™s not a code error but something in the network communication. Stuff like this can probably happen since the integration is not officially supported.

2023-05-08 - v3.2.1 - TEST

Development has been transferred to a new developer. This release is a complete rewrite of the app including many breaking changes. The app has been fully rewritten using SDK3 and has been tested with Homey Pro 2023 to make it futureproof. This new version also merged the devices from the Mi Homey community app. Some previously paired devices might continu to work but please re-pair your devices and/or fix your flows before reporting any issue. If the issue persists after re-pair please report it on the community forum or Github.

I have just published a new test version to the test channel of the app store and Iā€™m looking for people to properly test this version as it will contain bugs. As the release also contains breaking changes the only way to properly test it if you encounter an issue is by re-pairing the device and/or fix your flows and test if the issues still persists. If so, please report it here or preferably on Github .

If you want to go back to the live version you will have to re-pair and/or fix your flows again as both versions are not fully back- and forwards compatible.

This will be the final test version. I will only fix possible bugs that might pop-up in this release. Once these are ironed out I will publish to live

Updates in 3.2.1

• Fixed another bug with setting the fanlevel for Air Purifier 3H
  • Fixed a bug with the zhimi.airpurifier.za1 which appearantly sends null values as fan level
  • Fixed a bug with the Mi Smart Antibacterial Humidifier MIoT driver

The test version can be installed through this link: Xiaomi Mi Home | Homey

Please consider donating if you appreciate the free time I put into this.

Is it possible to add a chart to the flow for the Roborock S5 when the dust bin is removed or placed back or when the top cover is opened of closed ? The roborock is now on a weekly schedel send to the kitchen to the trash bin where it is waiting to make empty. After that I have to send it back. It should be nice to add a flow when the dus bin is placed back or the cover has been open/ closed that the roborock has to go back to the docking station.:grin:

As far as I know the (unofficial) API does not hold any information about the dustbin being opened or closed, so no.

Hi @Phuturist. Do you think it is possible to create two separate devices for Aqara Relay 2 Channels? I realized this for Tuya 2 gang relay in homey Tuya zigbee app, so maybe it is possible here too. Many thanks.

Sure itā€™s possible. Submit a feature request on GitHub and try and gain enough support for it. You might want this but other users might like it in a single device. I cant react on individual wishes.

Thank you I will try. The main reason is that I get only one device too google home.

BTW none of my aqara relays show power. Is there issue?

ā€œcanā€ or ā€œcanā€™'tā€?

Can you add the Xiaomi G1 robot vacuum cleaner?

See Add support for mijia.vacuum.v2 (Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop Essential / G1) Ā· Issue #196 Ā· jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio Ā· GitHub

It will be added some time in the future.

Hi! Would it be possible to add support to control speed and angle adjustment for the SmartMi fans? I was able to do this with my setup before using a raspberry pi. Would be great for it here with the Homey as well :+1:t3:

Submit a feature request on Github including the model identifier of the actual fan.