[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Installing now

Still the same problem. For other apps its now solved

@Phuturist not sure what’s wrong now but RC87 solves it for other app but not for Xiaomi app :frowning:

287c598d-90c4-4a5a-ac07-5325611ecdcc

Not sure if there is anything usable as it keeps self-restarting

The error is the same and doesnt seem to be something for me to solve. I’ll boot my HP23 and do some testing but I also already reported this on Slack as something Athom has to look into.

1 Like

The same issue still persist for at least the Shelly app as well. Also read some other apps are still affected. It’s up to Athom to fix.

2 Likes

RC88 fixes the issue.

1 Like

I can confirm ! Great news for today :wink:

2023-04-28 - v3.1.27 - TEST

Development has been transferred to a new developer. This release is a complete rewrite of the app including many breaking changes. The app has been fully rewritten using SDK3 and has been tested with Homey Pro 2023 to make it futureproof. This new version also merged the devices from the Mi Homey community app. Some previously paired devices might continu to work but please re-pair your devices and/or fix your flows before reporting any issue. If the issue persists after re-pair please report it on the community forum or Github.

I have just published a new test version to the test channel of the app store and I’m looking for people to properly test this version as it will contain bugs. As the release also contains breaking changes the only way to properly test it if you encounter an issue is by re-pairing the device and/or fix your flows and test if the issues still persists. If so, please report it here or preferably on Github .

If you want to go back to the live version you will have to re-pair and/or fix your flows again as both versions are not fully back- and forwards compatible.

Updates in 3.1.27

• Fixed an issue with the mode changed triggercard for the Smartmi Humidifier v1/v2 driver.
  • Convert strange range for waterlevel to 0-100% for measure_waterlevel capability for Smartmi Humidifier v1/v2 driver.
  • Fix for incorrect temperature reading on some models for Smartmi Humidifier v1/v2 driver.
  • Add Xiaomi Smart Home Hub 2 (lumi.gateway.mcn001) to list of available gateways in attempt to fix ZigBee subdevices not updating for this gateway

The test version can be installed through this link: Xiaomi Mi Home | Homey

Please consider donating if you appreciate the free time I put into this.

2 Likes

Hi @Phuturist . So I tried to connect the lumi.gateway.mcn001 and no luck. The password is not generated. The devices attached to it Homey probably can see through working hub1, so i can add them to Homey but they simly do not show status. I assume this is the dead end.

Hi,

Maybe there is a chance to add an additional product from Xiami to the integration?

Xiaomi Smart Pet Fountain

Functions on off, change of water supply mode and possibly information from the sensor about the lack of water.

Read the first post about adding new devices.

Hi,

I see the aqara gateway is not supported in this app. Will this change in the future?

No, it doesnt support the reverse engineerde miio protocol as far as I know.

Ok, thanks voor your reply

For how long should the new version that supports Homey 2023 be in test?

For as long as it takes. My to do list before pushing it to live.

• Combine zhimi.airfresh.va2 and zhimi.airfresh.va4 into one driver
  • Combine zhimi.airmonitor.v1, cgllc.airmonitor.b1 and cgllc.airmonitor.s1 into one driver
  • Add MIoT driver for cgllc.airm.cgdn1 (air monitor)
  • Update driver dmaker.airfresh.t2017 to also support dmaker.airfresh.a1
  • Clean up deerma humidifier drivers

May takes weeks to finish.

3 Likes

Thanks @Phuturist - appreciate your work!

Question - if I install the test version, will it be automatically updated to the live-version once it’s released?

Nope. You would have to manually switch back to live. You would keep all devices and flows though.

I get this error when trying to change the fan level of my Air Purifier 3H:

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'siid’)

338242d5-5d32-4349-9ec0-7838dbc34ec5

Will fix that with the next release.