[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Is it possible the “Aqara 2 Channel Relay (Gateway)” cannot be added?
In the gateway, they are listed as : lumi.relay.c2acn01

Also: in Mi Homey they where setup when added, two separate tiles were created.

Smoke sensors seem to be working just fine.
However, one (minor?) remark.

One of my smoke detectors is without batteries for some time now. It’s my own office so I do not really care. In the Xiaomi Home App it shows without any warning, where in the Mi Home Android-app, it shows as ‘offline’. The low battery warning of another device is not showing as well

I couldn’t find any settings that could be of influence , that I could share.

when i turn on the fan i get the following error.

If you want to do something about it create a Github issue with more details and a diagnostic report.

I will do

1 Like

Do you have more info, what happens when you try to add? Submit a Github issue with more details and a diagnostic report.

I checked the code of the Mi Homey app v1.1.17 and the device does not add to separate tiles to Homey (one for each channel). I mostly copied this code.

ZigBee subdevices soley depend on status updates from the device and are not actively being polled. So there is no way for the Homey app to know if a device is offline. Only thing I could do is mark all devices as offline until a status update is recieved which marks it as online.

Not sure the issue with motion detection is solved though. Anything I could share to help with the analysis?

And can you please elaborate, what exactly is the problem ?
I mean - you have two sensors, they have both same settings but one, based on other integration, is the ALARM state duration ignored from the settings, or ? If Jelger understand, no need to explain :wink:

This issue is fixed with the 3.1.2 release.
It took some time though for the new version to be fully functional !?

1 Like

Some screenshots showing the ‘Aqara Relay 2 Channel’ or the “lumi.relay.c2acn01
added in Mi Homey and not found in Xiaomi Mi Home. I omitted the gateway selection screen that is showing in the Mi Homey app but I do believe this is not crucial.

A diagnostic report might not be of any assistance since there is no error. Please let me know if you need more information.

Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2023-03-09 om 20.55.09

True that. My mistake. Was this in the Aqara App?

The driver for this device is really inconsistent in the Mi Homey app. I have rewritten most of it. I might have found something resulting in the device not being discovered. If it’s not fixed in the next release, please submit a Github issue for this.

1 Like

2023-03-09 - v3.1.3 - TEST

This release is a complete rewrite of the app including many breaking changes. The app has been fully rewritten with SDK3 to make it futureproof. This new version also merged the devices from the community app Mi Homey. Some previously paired devices might continu to work but please re-pair your devices and/or fix your flows before reporting any issue. If the issue persists after re-pair please report it on the community forum or Github.

I have just published a new test version to the test channel of the app store and I’m looking for people to properly test this version as it will contain bugs. As the release also contains breaking changes the only way to properly test it if you encounter an issue is by re-pairing the device and/or fix your flows and test if the issues still persists. If so, please report it here or preferably on Github .

If you want to go back to the live version you will have to re-pair and/or fix your flows again as both versions are not fully back- and forwards compatible.

Updates in 3.1.3

• Possibly fix not being able to pair Aqara Relay 2 Channel
  • Possibly fix vacuum v1, 1S, S5 and T6 not working due to invalid_settings_type error
  • Improvement: mark Zigbee subdevices as offline until they report their status

The test version can be installed through this link: Xiaomi Mi Home | Homey

1 Like

In this test version, the relay isn’t showing and power plugs lost functionality. For now.

The app crashed this night; log sent.

After repairing it shows an error:
Screenshot_20230310-074951__01

2023-03-10 - v3.1.4 - TEST

This release is a complete rewrite of the app including many breaking changes. The app has been fully rewritten with SDK3 to make it futureproof. This new version also merged the devices from the community app Mi Homey. Some previously paired devices might continu to work but please re-pair your devices and/or fix your flows before reporting any issue. If the issue persists after re-pair please report it on the community forum or Github.

I have just published a new test version to the test channel of the app store and I’m looking for people to properly test this version as it will contain bugs. As the release also contains breaking changes the only way to properly test it if you encounter an issue is by re-pairing the device and/or fix your flows and test if the issues still persists. If so, please report it here or preferably on Github .

If you want to go back to the live version you will have to re-pair and/or fix your flows again as both versions are not fully back- and forwards compatible.

Updates in 3.1.4

• Fix app crash for ZigBee subdevices on 3.1.3
  • Possibly fix vacuum v1, 1S, S5 and T6 not working due to invalid_settings_type error

2 Likes

I haven’t checked this page for a week sorry, but yes, I have paid my part last week as promised :wink:. Everything works fine, thanks!

2023-03-10 - v3.1.5 - TEST

Updates in 3.1.5

• Fix app crash for ZigBee subdevices on 3.1.3 and not being available in 3.1.5

1 Like

I´ll do that