[APP][Pro] Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app

@Otter @Mike1233 did you have time to test the new release with support of the new device?

@Koktail If I had the new sensor I would try it. I do not have the new sensor, sorry.

Will try!

Hi Leendert, Iā€™m astonished by your speed! Thanks a lot integrating this so fast! One sensor is working great the other one is giving me readings but stays a 0 on every parameter. Will check tomorrow what I can do about it but damn, thanks for adding it so quick!

The devices were found realy fast and realy far away. Not like the small ones you have to keep within 10cm of homey.

Will do some further testing tomorrow but it looks promising.

1 Like

@Koktail one sensor is working, the other one is still on 0 values.

Iā€™ve removed the device from xiaomi flora and homey. Iā€™ve cleared the cache on the flora android app.
Iā€™ve restarted Homey and re-added the flora max but still 0 values.

Iā€™m gving it some time to reastablish ots values? But the other device is added fine so I donā€™t think that is the issue.

I also came across the ā€˜thenā€™ card where I could update the values for a specific device, I noticed the malfunctioning flora max was added twice. When giving the double added device another name both of the names changed when choosing it from the ā€˜update sensor valuesā€™ in the ā€˜thenā€™ card.

Thats all I got for now.

Edit:

Once again removed both devices, since they both malfunctioned. Rebooted the Homey and added them one by one. That seemed to do the trick.

1 Like

Looks like the BLE was the issue somehow. Does it work over time?

They come and go, sometimes 0 value and sometimes the correct values

1 Like

Whatā€™s the distance between Homey and the sensors? B/c sounds like a ā€œon the edge of the rangeā€ issue

1 Like

They replaced my previous smaller flora on the same exact spot. 1.8m from Homey and 4.3m from Homey with a clear line of sight.

Other (older, non hhcc mac) sensors located in other rooms with thick concrete work just fine.

1 Like

I think I had a flow that messed things up. It synchronizes the value every 2 hours. I switched it off and now I havent had those zero values anymore. Will keep an eye on it if that did the trick!

edit:

Seems that the dropout is less frequent but still there sometimes. one of the sensors was displaying zero values for a bit but the other stayed on the correct values.

insights doesnt show the 0 values.

1 Like

The new flow card to update one device can be interfering with the automatic update interval. Iā€™ll have a look into that.

0 values are not stored that is a known characteristic of Homey insights.

thanks for clarifying that up :slight_smile: I just let them update by themselves for now. But things are working, the readings are comming through so there is a lot going well!

1 Like

Are you also having those zero readings?

I could not reproduce your issue.

Ive tried to re-add the sensors. While plugged into usb, it eas promising from the start but after a few minutes it went back to zero values overall. Can you think of something that iā€™m doing wrong or can try?

Are all versions supported with this integration? Is it the white and green version?

They can have different colors indeed.

Can you set you update interval to 15 minutes and see if thats the culprit?

Flower experts
Plants app on android wants to update all my plants to 3.3.5 for a bug with the light sensor ?
is this good to do? Then I donā€™t have to change anything in homey?
Otherwise I leave it as it is.

Are there already people from 3.3.1 to 3.3.5 without re-searching plants in homey?

My Homey died. Had to start from scratch, can you lead me to the downloadpage of version 4.0.4? Cant seem to find it anymore