• NEW: update API

New app update (TEST: 1.15.1) Seat

Changelog:

• NEW: update library

New app update (TEST: 1.15.1) Cupra

Changelog:

• NEW: update library

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the TEST version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this TEST version? Install the LIVE version → vwAudiSkodaSeatCupra

Also tested in 1.15.1: 53876c3b-6ee8-407b-87dd-6005ffba51e1

:confused: I’ll have a look.
For now you can use the live version again until I have a fix

I tried again and it started charging just fine. I have a hunch that it has to do with being under or over 80%… ?

Hi, I tested this app again. Great work with making the force refresh configurable :+1: all the status seem to work on my 2020 etron. However none of the three climatisation buttons work. Nothing happened. Also the unlock did not work. I enabled debug mode and created a bug report ddeac3a0-c3c2-41f7-83bd-7f7a1f1f866c. Hope this helps!

Regards,
Markus

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for the efforts you have put into making and improving this app :smile:
Unfortunately I have some problems that limits the use that i can make of it.
It seems that if I am using the app to control my car, it only works one way - pushing settings to the car. For instance I start climatisation from the app in homey it works as expected. The climatisation starts in my car.
Then, if i turn it off, it turns off again. Cool so far so good.
But now, if i start the climatisation from the adroid app on my phone (not from within the app in homey), the change is never picked up in the homey app. It does not matter if i trigger the update now button or wait untill the update threshold has passed. The value never change. I think that maybe the app never updates any values at all. I can only push actions to the car - not retrive status :frowning: I have sent a bug report that i am hoping you will look into at some point. The ID is 53dbf456-cf3d-49c2-960e-7e15669bdf4c.
Thank you.
Regards
Lars
P.S. i am running the test version.

@markusv
Can you send a new report where debug is enabled in the device settings?

@Bugsy
Which VW ID version are you on?

See some errors, not sure if thats due to the version

I already had debug enabled. But I sensor another one now: 8bd69701-5ac4-49c8-ae0f-a3f7f6bdc961. Hope this helps!

Markus

@martijnpoppen
Man that was a fast reply :-). I’m on ID version 2.3.0

@Bugsy i dont see any request to the climatisation buttons.

Can you make sure to do that and send a report afte that?

@Bugsy that would make sense from 2.4 and 3 most functionality works.

I’ll have a better look at this tonight

OK - thanks a lot. I have sent a new report 0ba00fdd-703b-47ec-a749-944eb20088cc

1 Like

Added MySkoda to the new HP23 with Electric Skoda (Enyaq iV). Some flow cards are missing, for example: charging started/stopped.

Hoi, kan iemand mij helpen? mijn ID wordt niet meer gesynchroniseerd , deze nu verwijdert en auto geprobeerd opnieuw toe te voegen, helaas lukt dit niet meer, ik krijg de melding:
Error
Login failed, make sure you uses the correct credentials, edit your login on de previous page.

Mijn inlog gegevens zijn correct en heb daar net ook in de vw app zelf ingelogd.

Enkele keren krijg ik : Could nog find that Pairsession

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Nederlands (Dutch)

2 Likes

@Deussie try ligging out and in again on the app on your phone.
After that the Homey app should work again
Vw pushed new terms and conditions which cant be skipped in Homey

Hi, is it possible to get hours instead of minutes when using the “remaining charge time has changed” flow card? Maybe put the option in settings? :slight_smile:
Would be great when making charging flows for cheapest hours etc.