[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Hey @Bolsi
Currently not but will put it there as a option :slight_smile:

@RogerSt can you restart the app and see if it resolves it?

@Bugsy did have a extra check, but i would suggest to get your car updated. Not much I can do from this app and I’m trying to support all the versions, but this probably doesn;'t seem to work on 2.3.0

Sorry, no cards for Charging Started/Stopped.
Running on Homey: v10.0.0-rc61; Skoda App: v1.14.5

@RogerSt Can you send a report?
together with your car model

1 Like

New app update (TEST: 1.15.2) vw

Changelog:

• NEW: update library

New app update (TEST: 1.15.2) Audi

Changelog:

New app update (TEST: 1.15.2) Skoda

Changelog:

• NEW: update API

New app update (TEST: 1.15.2) Seat

Changelog:

New app update (TEST: 1.15.2) Cupra

Changelog:

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the TEST version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this TEST version? Install the LIVE version → vwAudiSkodaSeatCupra

1 Like

@JaccoH @Picsou621 @Martijn_C I updated the Skoda api in the test version. Can you check it out? :smiley:

2 Likes

First impression; great! :grin: updating works like a charm so far.

1 Like

@martijnpoppen i think the new update library has broken the Golf GTE updates. Just drove but no updates while the mobile VW app is updating.
I’m on 1.15.2
Never mind…… it was the homey mobile app that was not updating :person_facepalming:
Closing and reopening fixed it.

1 Like

@Bug pfew :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Diag ID = c467015e-1073-4025-ba2a-bc1668e83d06
Skoda Enyaq iV 60

@RogerSt can you do a app restart and send a report after 2 min?
Then i can see the startup sequence of the app

@martijnpoppen b9280ec3-4f4b-4ce2-9d69-71b7bf16a56e

Hey Martijn,

Thanks for your efforts. Regarding the version 2.3.0. - I went straight ahead and yelled at Volkswagen. WTF, you had my car for 2 days and nothing has happened - just a battery change, no software update !!! They got back to me and assured that the version is indeed 2.4. but the car is faulty showing 2.3 :astonished:.
They claim that the version 0912 should vouch for version 2.4.
Anyways, I did have an extra check. It seems that mostly all properties are up to date. But then again… If I use the “we connect” app to turn on climatisation, it will never be shown in homey. The Homey app will never change the status of the climatisation. Does my explanation make any sense :upside_down_face:

@RogerSt all looks good in the logs. It even triggered the flowcard. If it would exists it would give an error. :confused:

Do you see it in web and mobile?

@Bugsy ah yeah heard about that before.

Might be that the value for climating is different on your car.
Can you do a app restart and send me a report after 2 min?

Then i’ll check the data :slight_smile:

This is weird. Today (and I have tried in several ways across a few days last week) the flow cards are there. Yesterday they were not.

What is also weird is, that although I have had a flow for my Skoda since a few days, according to the app settings, your app is not in use in any flow.

Seems like a buggy HP23 fw. I will report a finding with Athom.

For now, I am out of the woods. Thanks @martijnpoppen for the very quick response!

1 Like

Unfortunately the problem of not updating has returned. It seems that when the car is not used the updates stop after a while. Still stuck at the battery percentage of 5 hours ago while the car has been charging all the time.

2 Likes

Thanks, it works again now.

1 Like

@Martijn_C can you send a report with debug enabled?

1 Like