[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Mine is still working with flows through the IObroker.

Though I have updated the iobroker we connect adapter to 0.0.44. Didn’t test the operation before the update.

Like any computer device: Have you tried to reboot the IObroker? :wink:

Haha, thanks @peltsi51. That is always a great advice. I have not rebooted iobroker for a long time, so it is a valid request. However, it didn’t help this time.
May I ask you how your action card looks like when you send the “true” value to iobroker, which will/should result in the start of the preheater?!

I actually start the heating twice to make sure

Damn you’re quick!

1 Like

But yeah, it looks pretty much as my setup:

Pretty weird, the flow is working and the value is changed to “true” in iobroker. But preheating will not start. But as I said, if I change manually it works fine.

I really hope @martijnpoppen get’s his ID.X soon. :wink:

I don’t think the problem is in the Homey end because you said that the value changes in the IObroker end. Strange.

Here are my setting in the IObroker end. And you are writing to the remote.climatisation point in the IObroker?

Sure thing!

I have checked the retain box, but I did it today in order to test if that was the issue.

Sorry, can’t help you more. Strange that it doesn’t work.

• increase refreshToken timeouts

Thanks man, I don’t expect anyone else to solve this for me, just wanted to check how it looked like on your end

1 Like

Guys, can someone suggest how to get a device (car) icon with some capabilities like battery, range etc. using iOBroker and MQTT Hub ? Eg. I was able to add battery SoC, as there is battery capability but how to add for example range etc. ? I can identify those in IoBroker and subscribe topic but…how to translate it into Mqtt device when such capability does not exists in Homey ? Or Receive Topic Triggers and then eg. assigning to value/variable is the only way ? Thank you.

Hi @Sharky.
Just add Range as a Logic value (number). Then, when you receive the corresponding number via MQTT, you just set the range logic value to the value received.

This is unfortunately in Swedish, but maybe you get the idea…

1 Like

Hi @Exile82 , thank you - that is what I meant by “receiving value” - is there any way to have a “car” / device instead ? I managed to do that for battery SoC (obrazek), so I can basically trigger event based on battery values (eg. someone is at home, battery is bellow certain limit AND it’s not charging, trigger an event to plug car…and eventually also enable Easee Charger) BUT I was thinking if it would be possible to create a device - something like with this structure - not sure it’s even possible (example of other devices not related to WE Connect at all) :
obrazek

Oh, now I understand. But no, from what I know there is no such object that can be used. I have a good enough solution with logic but really looking forward for a dedicated Homey app

1 Like

If ever someone will create dedicated app, seems following is kind of possible…

obrazek
obrazek
obrazek

{
  "alarm_night": {
    "capability": "alarm_night",
    "stateTopic": "vw-connect/0/YOUR-VIN-PUT-HERE/status/isCarLocked",
    "commandTopic": "",
    "valueTemplate": "",
    "outputTemplate": "",
    "displayName": "Locked"
  },
  "measure_battery": {
    "capability": "measure_battery",
    "stateTopic": "vw-connect/0/YOUR-VIN-PUT-HERE/charger/status/batteryStatusData/stateOfCharge/content",
    "displayName": "SoC"
  },
  "measure_temperature": {
    "capability": "measure_temperature",
    "stateTopic": "vw-connect/0/YOUR-VIN-PUT-HERE/status/outsideTemperature",
    "displayName": "Outside temp"
  },
  "alarm_motion": {
    "capability": "alarm_motion",
    "stateTopic": "vw-connect/0/YOUR-VIN-PUT-HERE/position/isMoving",
    "displayName": "Moving"
  }
}

Btw, do you also get problems while running ioBroker that the WeConnect app then complains about too many updates and refuses to control anything until engine get “started” again ? I wonder if it’s problem of my NodeRed dashboard or potentially some wrong settings in the IoBroker connector.
I have update interval set to 30min, status updates set to 360 and using in NodeRed

Ehm? I really doubt you get that information (alarm, lock status, temp. etc) out of VWs API?! For the moment it is quite poor amount of info, but rumour has it will improve!

Apologies but I’m not sure I understand what you mean, those values are taken from IoBroker, which is using VW API, so why wouldn’t I ? The screenshot above is what I have just setup…using device MQTT HUB → MQTT Device → Type other… I can pull like hundreds of different parameters (on my eGolf…), the problem is just with their updates…

With eGolf you can, but with ID-series cars is not possible. :sleepy:

Yeah, sorry, as @peltsi51 just explained this is not the case for the new ID.X-cars. We have a few parameters that we can get…