[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Yeah nothing there…

1 Like

If it helps, I have 5min interval and it crashed today:
8:29
12:29
14:59
18:59

(based on FlowChecker but I didn’t always restarted it afterwards right after crash, will now automate it to restart app when flow fails…)

@Sharkys Hmm i might have an idea!

2 Likes

Here is my log.

256b7dfb-4b65-40d3-876b-ba9b70528c84

When I press the red triangle it shows:

Looks like the app is on Pause

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Harry

1 Like

New app update (test: 1.3.7): (auto update only)

Changelog:

• FIX: app crash
  • FIX: start charging ID/E-tron
  • FIX: climate temp ID/E-tron (not sure if this works as it doesn’t on IoBroker)

Let’s hope this fixes the crash.
If i’m correct it was due to a succesful refresh of the tokens, but therefore the API client was unavailable which causes a crash. So now it will temporarily show that it its refreshing the tokens :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@martijnpoppen ,

Is see that the values are updated, but the start clima and start charging buttons are not working.

The clima button did work in previous versions.

Log:
ef0dcff1-6c26-4c06-98bf-bd83e2b6c642

Regards;

Harry

Hey @Harry
I see you tried to do a stop climate. According to the API this request was queued.

Also you tried a start charging.
The API responded with: The command was rejected because of energy concerns

Not sure for which action that was. But that’s the reason it didn’t start

Hi @martijnpoppen,

The car was indeed in energy savings mode (also in the Audi app) after unlocking and locking the doors the climate control button is working again.
Thanks!

I still could not stop de charging. It was automatically started at 23:00 via the homey New Motion app.

In the Audi app (and also Jedlix) there is no stop charging but you can start the timer modus. This delays the charging. We maybe need a button to switch between timer modus and direct charging modus.

Regards,

Harry

I mentioned this ealier; if the car is charging, then pressing the timer schedule button stops the charging (basically switches to the active schedules (there are two schedules available with an “active” switch).
I don’t know what happens when you do that when there is no active schedule)

@martijnpoppen
I have not used the car for some days, but I also had all kinds of problems (not updating, yesterday my “device” was unavailable).
Should mention that my car was in “battery safe mode” also untill this morning (I think since yesterday some time), so I was not able to use my Audi app also (wanted to start climate control this morning).

Finished the drive, now my A3 hybrid-battery is empty (3%)

Report:

• while driving I got a “charge cable state is changed” trigger (not connected obviously) and a mileage update, halfway a 100km drive, carbattery reported at 46%
  • now my car is on a charger, cable plugged in, car is in “timermode” so charging not started yet.
  • reset the app
  • no update on mileage or cable state, battery reported at 46% still
  • tried to start charging; the Audi app showed “charging” (I’m fairly certain I did put the car in timer mode earlier!)
    :heart_eyes:
  • charging button in the app reverted to “off” (I think)

Just to retest:

• stopped charging in the audi app
  • forced refresh: now I’m getting mileage and plug triggers
  • charging button in homey app still “on”
  • pressed “off”
  • pressed “on”
  • waited a bit
  • charging started again! Woohoo! :star_struck: :star_struck:
  • charging button still on
  • not getting a “charging state is changed” trigger (might be that it updates later, I have my car on 30min interval now)

(Will test stopping charging in 30 mins or so)

send a diag, debug option on

What’s a bit confusing; the start charging button is on/off. The car is not charging, but the button is “on”, so button state not corresponding. When I press it to “off” should it still start charging? Or do I press on again?

update:
Also able to stop charging, so that works.

I’m not getting some updates in the meantime:

• charging state trigger
  • car moving trigger

@martijnpoppen

The app crashed again and I checked the memory consumption… for me it does not look o.k.

maybe it will help to start the app via cli method to get more log information?

1 Like

Yes, similar behavior - the drop is just after automated restart.

1 Like

Same here, this is the same period I was not getting updates last night (as described in my earlier report today)

1 Like

Had the same issue today, and saved the logs. I know what to do :wink:

Also the logs of @Sharkys contained a lot of info this time.

2 Likes

New app update (test: 1.3.8): (auto update only)

Changelog:

• FIX: memory consumption
  • FIX: adapter restart
1 Like

yes due to the crashes which started since 2 days ago :frowning:

Awesome! :smiley:

Yep it’s on the list to get that info from the API and change the buttons accordingly

yeah probably

once I make the update that those buttons show the status from the API it will make sense :sweat_smile:

might be because of the crashes. Let’s keep an eye on that

Hi @martijnpoppen,
for my Skoda Fuel (diesel) the oil-level is 0% which is wrong. But I have to say that I can’t find the value in the Skoda connect app too. Do you know if this value is standard and should be shown?

Ad blue status would be a nice too for fuel diesel user cause this value is also shown in the skoda connect app.

THX

Hey @Joka
For the Fuel cars it should be there. But maybe I need another field for the skoda fuel. I think I got your data before So I will check it :slight_smile:

Edit added it to the issue list: [APP][Pro][Development] VAG Connect --- (We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT) - #3 by martijnpoppen

Please correct:
Skoda fuel → oil-level 0% (not fuel level 0%)

@Joka Oops sorry!

So after the update it seems quite stable on my side:

@sharkys @SvenRhein @zakraket How is the memory consumption on your side?

1 Like