[APP][Pro] Vitrum v3: App for Vitrum switches SDK3

Hi, now the V1 pairs perfectly, but when I press the physical button, it doesn’t change the state in my Homey Pro, so it doesn’t work. What should I do?

Gianluca, please test this updated test version with your IDs

Delete every Vitrum device from homey configuration and re-pair them through Vitrum V3 APP

Perfect, now all the Vitrum is perfectly associated. I’ve the problem with the fiscal click. When click the Vitrum the HOMEY PRO don’t see that click.

Gianluca,

Can you try please if every paired vitrum switch is behaving like that?
If you have secondary switches associated via Zwave associations to the master one you need to build a flow that updates Homey status based on the status of the master switch.

Please give me some additional details and we’ll try to solve the problem.

Here it is a sample flow you should put in place for every slave switch:

Let me know if you were able to solve
Oreste

Ciao, ma sei italiano, vedo che hai Homey in italiano.
I flow sono già fatto come dici tu, però sembra che homey pro non senta lo schiacciare del pulsante fisico.
Inoltre il V6 ancora non funziona, lo configura perfettamente ma poi quando da app clicchi su uno degli switch non li attiva e va in timeout.
Mentre tutti gli altri funzionano ma solo da app, fisicamente no.

Ciao

GA

Molto strano.
Quando fai il paring devono apparire:
Una icona per il device
Una icona per ogni bottone del dispositivo

Puoi provare con vitrum 1 e mandarmi uno screenshot di quello che appare?
Assicurati di installare la versione di test dell app e non quella dello store homey.

Fammi sapere

What do you need from me? I can you help you helping me :grinning:.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards from Portugal.

Hello, I have set up the entire house, the problem that remains is with the VITRUM 6 ON/OFF devices which continue to give me the error “COULD NOT GET DEVICE BY ID” on the HOMEY app.

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Italiano (Italian)

Gianluca please send me product ids and vendor id as a private message for every vitrum VI device you own.

Looking forward to it

Hi Oreste, this is the information for all the Vitrum V6.

Gianluca,
provided IDs are already present within the app so i’m not sure why you are not able to pair them.
Can you please try to add one and send me a diagnostic report?

I’ll try to understand what’s going on and fix it…
Oreste

Hi Oreste, this morning I reset and reinstalled all the V6 units, but the problem persists. When I press any button of the V6 on the Homey App, this message appear “COULD NOT GET DEVICE BY ID” I’ll try for all the V6 but the problem is always the same.
After that we check the V1, someone run perfectly, other no.

Thanks for all

Hi Oreste, I am still facing the same issue reported earlier in this thread:
Could not get device by id

Can you tell me how to retrieve a diagnostic report that might help you analyse this issue?

I am aware of a Diagnostic Report ID, which would be shared to Homey’s support team: https://support.homey.app/hc/en-us/articles/360013177034-Creating-a-Diagnostics-Report-ID-for-Homey-Pro

is it the same you are referring to?

Furthermore, this seems to be related to some App versioning: Could not get the device by id - #10 by edwinw

Have you had the older Vitrum App installed before installing v3? Or do they coexist in your system?

I have exactly the same issue. All my other 3 button switches work, but the 6 button switch returns the ID error

Guys, i’ll have a look at it in this weekend.
Hopefully i will get this sorted pretty soon.

Please try to include the 6 button switch and send me a diagnistic report as mentioned in this link

I just published a new version with Vitrum VI Fixes. I kindly ask you to report if everything is working and the devices can be paired.

Oreste