Hogar Controls Z-Wave Switches

Hello all, I am quite new to Home Automation and Homey. I have run into a problem and would like your assistance.

There is brand of Z-Wave switch called Hogar Controls. There is an app for that in Homey as well, however when I add the switch using the app, I get this error
status.missing_multiChannelNodeID_1_on_node.

After that I removed the switch and the app, and added the switch as a Basic Z-Wave device, upon doing that I was able to add the switch and can control ON/OFF for it. However, when I press the switch manually/physcally, the status of the switch doesn’t change on the app, so if power on the switch manually, the homey app still shows It as off and vice versa.

Can someone help me on how to solve this issue, and I there is a way I can fix this.

We are the developer of the app and have found the issue. We will update the app soon.

Thank you very much for the response. I was planning to get in touch with your directly to request if you could add this switch as well on the list.

Thank you, will await the update of the app.

I have the 4 gangs switch. When I added it with Hogar app, it show the basi z-wave device then Homey can control the 1st switch only. How can I solve it?

@Automate_Asia
Just looking at buying some switches - can you confirm the function of the controls?
Looking at their devices they can be set to tap or hold but not both?

Can I dim even if the panel is set to tap on/off?

Also, do you plan to support the upcoming Multi Control Touch switch?

Can you show a screenshot of the device id, manufacture number etc for your 4 gang? It might be a different variant from what we have.

Only dimmer panel can tap and rotate (dim). If it is just an on/off switch you can’t dim it.
We have no plans for multi control touch switch. Unless we have a set to try to add.

Hi,
can you add support for the new insert modules from Hogar controls, https://www.hogarcontrols.com/enviro-series/
Also could add AU 921.42mhz region support to all products
Thank you

Kindest regards
Adrian

Is there any reason that when adding a switch, eg a 2 gang touch switch, I end up with 3 devices? One device for each touch button and another that seems to be for the entire switch.
Can this be removed from inclusion as it is not needed? As I cant be removed or hidden within Homeys UI and if I need to group an entire switch I can just use the Group App instead.
Thank you, the switches, from what I have tested, work well with Homey.

Another request please, within the flows can a When card be included that is when the switch is “turned on or off” all in one card. This saves multiple flows needing to be created.
Many thanks

@Automate_Asia
Do you plan to add the hogar doorlock to the Homey hogar app ?

Fan dimmer relay adds properly but the functionality to Dim low and Dim high is not working.

“An unknown error occurred (missing parser)” This is the error.

@Automate_Asia

Can you assist please