[APP][Pro] Ubiquiti UniFi Protect

I have a similar issue, getting 401 from the console for both Protect and Network apps. Verified credentials several times and they are fine. When I manually try to sign into the homey local account, I get this message from console:
You’ve reached the login attempt limit. Please wait a few minutes before trying again.

Is there some sort of limitation on how many login attempts you can do?

Please reset your password with an password with 18 chars and copy and paste in your console.

Can you please explain why this matters? My current password has 22 chars, does it have to be 18 chars exactly?

No minimal , please try an other username and use this account only for homey

I now have 2 accounts, one for protect and the other one for the network app. Seems to be working now for a few days without problems. :slight_smile:

Also having problems with only receiving a fraction of the Smart Detection events. This worked a while ago, but stopped working some time ago.

I have created a test flow that logs all Smart Detection events and also another flow that logs some motion events on selected cameras. All motion events seem to work fine, but only very few Smart Detection events come through to Homey, even though they are all displayed correctly in Protect. It’s like 1 out of 10 that comes through.

Using a Homey-only user in Protect.

If it has any relevance, I’m running Protect v4.1.53 on an UNVR.

I don’t know if this problem has to do with some update in Protect or in the Homey Protect app, but it no longer works as expected.

Edit: On the device pages, I can see that smart detections has been triggered, but it did not trigger a Smart Detection Event flow. So I think the problem is in the app.