[APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

Any update on progress on these

1a487f63-1b46-42ff-bf20-712f8448cd29

Hello
I have learned a sensor that looks like a Tuya window sensor. Unfortunately it does not work. None of the Tuya teach-in routines work. I have therefore documented it with the best of them.

I moved the magent, the lamp reacted.

Hi,

Would it be possible to add new 1 Gang wireless switch, type TZ3000_q68478x7, please?

Timo, welcome,

It’s good practice to read the openings posts of app topics, often you’ll find howto’s, FAQ, troubleshoot and such.

1 Like

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the hint, have to be more specific next time and collect mode details about device. It’s little bit different with Homey, after used to use Smartthings… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

@johan_bendz i see that the live version is at V 0.1.45

also the in homey app is at 0.1.45

And that the Test version is at 0.2.25

Any plans to update the Live version soon?

10x.

@Alex069 just curious - any issue or hesitancy to daily drive the test version?

My personal experience is that it is fairly stable and can be installed easily.

I assume the reason for the lag between versions (prod and test) is due to the vetting and publishing process and some aspects of the test version not “fully” tested.

@shahzadsk, 10x for the curiosity, no neither of them.

Used both of them, but for the MOES smart switches, can’t do more than on/off and that’s it, can’t even set the light of the switch to “always on”.

That’s why I asked, also would like to use individual buttons (I have 2 gang ones) to trigger different things…, if it’s a matter of versions.

You’re best bet for getting the latest and the greatest:

• GitHub - but requires some advanced knowledge on how to compile and push stuff to homey manually
  • Test version - slightly behind and gets synced once in while with GitHub but easy to install and use
  • Stable - very behind

I would suggest keep checking to see how your device development is progressing on GitHub and to daily drive the Test version in between. Hopefully someone will resolve your issue soon. Of course you can help @johan_bendz by donating or send him a device so easier for him to develop for.

10x @Shaz_Bux,

Already saw a couple of requests, regarding some of the MOES switches that i have, which were submitted by other users.

Let’s hope that it will happen soon.

FYI, got working Radar Sensor ZY-M100-S/L (_TZE204_sxm7l9xa)

As the differences were related to Tuya data points received, it’s created as new driver - not sure if Johan will keep it like this or not, I’m not expert at all. Anyway, in case you are interested in testing, you can CLI install this repo - GitHub - shaarkys/com.tuya.zigbee or cherry pick what is relevant for you.

(beware, this one contains also updated homey-zigbeedriver and zigbee-clusters Node.JS modules, with some minor modifications for readAttributes (seems to be working for me fine on several plugs) , so other things might get broken - in that case, simply install Test version from store)

Also fixed battery level measurement for _TZ3210_eymunffl / Smart Garden Irrigation Controller - but you must pair the device newly again.

One more thing related to the radar motion sensor, seems it can be used even for person detection, while sleeping, based on : Add support for Tuya MMW sensors: `_TZE204_qasjif9e`, `_TZE204_sxm7l9xa`, `_TZE204_e5m9c5hl` by pgroene ¡ Pull Request #2525 ¡ zigpy/zha-device-handlers ¡ GitHub

Instructions
Firmware gives 2 functional states depending on the number of seconds set for fading time (second bar on the sensor controls) that you have set.

Fading time BELOW 65 seconds and the unit only detects large / faster motion, ignoring micro motions. As such not much use for detecting sitting, unless your a very figity person.

Fading time ABOVE 65 seconds and it detects micro motions in the central cone, like breathing etc. This makes it excellent for presence detection whilst sitting.

My suggested control settings are:

Detection Delay, I use '0' seconds. The Maximum I've allowed is 180 seconds or 3 minutes.
    Fading time I use 65 seconds. Minimum sensor allows is 5, the max I've allowed is 180 to make it easy to set.
    Max range, set in centermeteres 50-1000. Must be greater than:
    Min range, set in centermeteres 0-1000, I use '0'
    Sensitivity:
    0 = Maximum sensitivity,
    10 = Almost no detection ability.
    If fading times is below 65 seconds I use 0-3 sensitivity. If fading time is 65 seconds or above I use 4-6 Sensitivity.

(note the Johan’s app accept settings in meters!!)

1 Like

Ok so probably it’s a stupid question but i’ll ask (if you don’t ask u’ll never get the answer)

So after installing the Tuya Test, the MOES wall switch is not recognize, I looked in the Github and there it appears as added to the version, but still nothing.

Any suggestions what can I do?

10x

There is no such thing as “the MOES wall switch”. Especially with TuYa devices, you never know which internal identifiers it will use, and even devices that look exactly the same may have different identifiers (which in terms of Homey support means that unless your specific identifier is added to the app, your device isn’t supported by it).

2 Likes

MOES is a serious brand and not just a Tuya white label…
There should not be different id’s… between identical devices (like wall switch)
There could even be an app like for NOUS.

[

MOES Smart: Create Your Smart Life With Smart Home Devices
moeshouse.com

favion.jpg

](https://moeshouse.com/)

Christopher Charpentier

Dear community,

Brief question; I do need water floor heater thermostats. There are a lot of zigbee devices with Tuya label around, such as Beca BHT-7000GALW Smart WiFi Thermostat mit Knopf, kompatibel Alexa und Google | eBay.

I would imply that at least the setting of the temperatur would be possible, is that correct?

Thank you!

Then please explain why the device isn’t recognised.

We don’t know! This can be the cause but until proved we cannot be sure…

Christopher Charpentier

Hello everyone,

Do you know if presence sensor from Loginovo ZY-M100 24G zigbee ceiling will be compatible with tuya zigbee app?

Thanks in advance.
Regards

There are several currently supported, yesterday I added ZY-M100-S/L - [APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App - #4596 by Sharkys - but you never know until you purchase it and test.

2 Likes

any idea why the MOES is not recognized? I saw on Github that it should recognize it.

10x