[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

It’s in the 1st post:

Here’s an example

How or where can I find that Official Api Acces Secret ? To fill in the homey app ?

First post👆🏻

When i query the device in tuya cloud development website. I get the temperature value without the decimals.
I dont know how I can change this behavior. The display on the heatpump is showing 1 decimal, so the information must be available ?!?

What does the temperature in the smartlife mobile app show? Is it with or without the digit?
Most probably the format is the same as in the cloud development site.
Then only heatpump manufacturer or Tuya can adjust it to make the digit available.

Yes, it is without decimals in the smartlife app as well.
… Ouch thats stings a bit.
Thanks for your input!

1 Like

Got my AC connecton working with Tuya Cloud. ( Using HP23)

But it looks like changing temperature is not working.

Can power on/off, and read the matching temperature, but temp set-point will not update.

Is this known issue ?

The send command does work, so this is not a big deal.

Bonjour.
Depuis deux jour je reçois les message suivant de la part de Homey
“You are still using the old deprecated API and drivers, please switch to new drivers only.”
Je ne trouve pas comment m’en sortir. Qu’e
lqu’un d’entre vous a t il solution à me proposer.
Merci.

Please look for “Raw commands” in post #1

Hello Jean-Marie,
Please read post #1 to start with.

Yes, that solved it.

1 Like

Hello,
the Tuya switch was imported into the Home PRO… Does anyone know, please, what kind of voice it is? Where could the problem be? It is a double shutdown and I can’t choose in the homey pro app whether I want to turn on the first or second “button” for shutdown… I am sending the voice in the attachment. Where is the problem please? Thank you very much for your help

1 Like

Just go to Homey developer https://tools.developer.homey.app/
Go to devices and find your device. That will give you a list of the properties.

Hello,

thanks for the hint… I found the Tuya switch here, but what should I set for it? When I try to set some value True / false and let it be set, it says this voice… In the smartlife application, I can normally control the buttons individually… I think the drive worked for me in homey pro as well, but then it stopped working… What about now? Thank you very much!

I have a wifi temperature and humidity sensor. Is it possible to add this to the app? At the moment it does not seem to be supported. Is there a way how i can help adding this device? It would be great if possible so I can also monitor the temperature and humidity with homey insights.
It looks like this: https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1005004593750562.html?spm=a2g0o.ppclist.product.10.762bDjqSDjqSQO&pdp_npi=2%40dis!EUR!€13%2C57!€8%2C83!!!!!%40211b61bb16861402347167511ebe7a!12000031622856558!btf&_t=pvid%3Ae274c499-33cc-420c-9fa3-b5e65db198a6&afTraceInfo=1005004593750562__pc__pcBridgePPC__xxxxxx__1686140235&gatewayAdapt=glo2nld

Search for “Missing capability listener” in this forum. That wil give you more hints on this issue and how to solve it.

Please read the 1st posts of app topics. It is often full of how-to’s and tips+tricks:

@David_Fila You can use your switch also by using RAW commands. There’s almost no Tuya wifi device which wouldn’t work this way with Homey.

1 Like

Hello,
I was able to add my etersky (Smart Life) roller shutter controls to Homey Pro with Tuya Cloud, but when I press open or close (in Homey app), the roller shutter does not move. While it works perfectly in Smart Life.
Can you help me please ?

Pfffffiiiooouuu…
I’m really struggling… I’ve set all the parameters, I think i’m ok, but in the app, impossible to configure.
App prompt all the time : “Official api acces id, for more information: is required”

The problem is, i’ve filled the ID, with “Access Secret/Client Secret” on the IoT platform…

Any idea?