[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

I have the same problem again. I am going to troubleshoot it with Tuya Cloud IoT. Because I know for sure the problem is there somewhere.

EDIT: It has something to do with the “Device control settings” with “IOT Core”. I am reading that people from HA can have the same issue where the listeners aren’t working. This error doesn’t occur with everyone. With some people it is working and with some it don’t. I had 2% API error these past few days and it is now 88% failed for today.

I have opened a ticket with Tuya IoT and asked for their help and cooperation to troubleshoot and fix this problem.

2 Likes

Same problem here. 4 out of 5 devices have missing capatabilities…

Suddently it,s work again!! We for wait for how long time its working🤞

Yes,for me all the last week everything was working ,and about 20h00 yesterday all my devices stoped working…“missing capibility Listener onoff”,raw command unresponsive.
And about 10h00 this morning,all works again!Hope it stay that way🤞

Yeah, mine works aswell. Needed to firstly reconfigure app and then restart. Otherwise it will not work. But still waiting for reaction of Tuya.

Today it suddenly works again. Tested tonight and was still not working… What is happening here…

Relying on a cloud service from china, that wat is happening :joy:

3 Likes

Now it’s working :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

@Adrian_Rockall

Hi Adrian (and/or anyone else who might be able to support me with this),

I saw that you (@Adrian_Rockall ) are the one who added the presence sensor to the Tuya.cloud app if I understand the changelog correctly. I have managed to get the app up and running and the presence sensor (ZY-M100-WIFI) has been made available through a project on the Tuya IoT platform and the presence sensor has been added to my Homey. So far, so good. The feedback of the sensor seems to works just fine as all info is visible in the Smart Life app.

However the feedback of the sensor is only sometimes being sent through to the Homey environment. That means it works okay for a few hours, and then it does not work anymore. Once it stops working I receive the following message in the Homey Timeline: You are still using the old deprecated API and drivers, please switch to new drivers only. See community forum for details. https:// community.homey.app/t/app-pro-tuya-cloud/

Restarting the Tuya.cloud app solves this for a little while but the issue keeps coming back. Is there something you or anyone can do to fix this, can I do anything to fix this, or am I simly doing something wrong?

Thank you so much for helping me sorting this issue.
Bernie

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

I didn’t have any problems this time. As I said with some people it work and some don’t. Tuya is being ignorant :joy:

Last reaction of Tuya:

Hello, “Homey” is not officially released by Tuya, you can use the HomeAssistant to send device commands and get device status.
Set Up Tuya Integration (Stable) in Home Assistant:Set Up Tuya Integration (Stable) in Home Assistant-Tuya IoT Development Platform-Tuya Developer

My question was not if Homey is release by Tuya. My question was what the problem is with Tuya IoT cloud and Device Status Control with all my explanations of my troubleshooting… Sigh

Anybody have a tips for a temp sensor with 230 voltage that can integrate with homey? The one I have won’t.

Shelly.
And, as a bonus, it is an official app.

I have tried but it’s not on the same network as the homey and don’t work. A Tuya thermostat would be great

A Tuya thermostat” or "a temp sensor " are two totally different things.
The first will control temperature, the latter will measure temperature.
Shelly will measure temperature.
Does not need to be on the same network as the Homey. It will be possible to integrate into Homey when the Shelly is connected to a network and via the network to the internet of course.

1 Like

It’s a temp sensor I need.

Why not use a Sonoff SNZB-02 temperature sensor. Battery powered with long life, integrates easily with your Homey. Communicates via Zigbee, flawlessly. Cheap, like 15 Euro.

I also have done this and still having the problem, is there allready a solution for this?

I have all the Tuya in my cabin and using the automation from the homey at my home

@Martijn_de_Bokx @Viorel