[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

without reading the whole discussion I just want to back @bayrambass on the fact that something have suddenly started to act weird with this app.
it started for me a couple days ago and I checked in here then and saw a couple post about things not working…

For me on/off works sometimes but not reported in the app, as if the on/off button is still either on or off but the lights or outlets still reacts. on e.g. the led strips I can no longer change the hue or brightness.

also my metered outlets is stuck on the last read 4 days ago…

everything works normally in the ios tuya app

Hey what is this, :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’m only trying to help, what makes you think I don’t take Bayrambass issues seriously? :hugs:

When you read a little more, you also will read this app has no developer at the moment, that is the problem right now.
So there is little anyone can do, except looking actively for a new developer.

Cheers

@Jurgen_Heine I have a question. I removed a lamp in smartlife app en included again . Removed it in home but when I search for it in homey it says not extra devices found. Do you know the reason ore what I should do? Thx?

Otherwise it will be a search for me.
Hope you have the tip.

All was working till today missing capability listener sonoff. In the past could Always solve this but now tried everything.

And we need very fast a New Developer. I have 103 devices in my homey and 30 tuya/smart life. Smart life led strips are all working in the Same Tuya cloud app. And Like all the others in the Tuya app all is working. I think we are repeating each time the Same story and are stuck now… And changing all devices hmmm not yet so we need support.

@Peter_Kawa I apologize :sweat_smile: I got the impression that bayrambass was the only one with issues. and just felt the urge to post that I too experience difficulties.
see now that it was not what you said. :slightly_smiling_face:

I just found out that all my scenes and tap-to-run settings are gone in the SmartLife app. Do you guys have that same issue? Maybe it’s related to the issues with Homey.

Yes every scenes have disappears also in my smartlife app…
But every devices and scenes are working as expected in smartlife and Homey.

I’m glad everything works for you. Hopefully it will be fixed soon for the ones it doesn’t work. Including myself :(.

Thanks,hope for you too…

1 Like

I just got ¨missing capability listener . onoff¨, no changes done and everything is online on Tuya IOT platform

Oh, yes! This worked. Thanks. You’re a hero :man_bowing:.

1 Like

Mine works aswell. Didn’t do anything just realised it works again.

1 Like

I opened a ticket at tuya to ask if they can cooperate with Homey. This is what they say;

I also asked Homey the same thing. This is what they say;

As you can see on our Tuya page (Tuya en Homey | Homey) we have been trying for some time to make an official app together with Tuya. We love Tuya, but our love is not yet fully reciprocated by Tuya. It’s a long-winded process to finally get Tuya to tack, and we put a lot of time and energy into it. It seems that small steps are finally being made by Tuya, but we are not yet ready to develop a Tuya app at the moment.

Looks like they are now pointing at each other

1 Like

Good to hear😀

1 Like

Sounds like a situation of who starts talking first and who becomes the most dominant upper hand in this lovely deal :joy:

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

Thaks for the great work till know. At this point it seems to be a greater Problem.

My Tuya Cloud App was disconected. I have remade everything from scratch. New User in Tuya itself.

I got the Succes Answer in the Homey App:

But after Restart I got the Bad: “Please configure the App First”

Delete device and restart Tuya cloud app worked 2 Days and now again the Same… My flow from solar panels and CAR charging does’t work anymore. I’m getting tired and frustrating from this BS…

Tried the same. Up till then my smart plugs were not receiving their values, but I still received the raw messages. After this try-out I don’t even receive the raw messages anymore… :frowning:

While the connection between Homey and Tuya IoT is still there as my Tap-to-run scenes still get started from my Homey.

It’s getting weirder by the day…

Is it still working for you?

Experiencing the same issue. Deleted a device which was running fine this morning. Now I cannot even add it anymore. Same message " Please configure the app first". :unamused:

Interesting thing though: I also have a Google Home, which is also connected with Tuya IoT and from the Google Home app I can still switch on/off Tuya devices.

No, it,s not work anymore get the message « missing capibility on/off» So I think my «fix» was done exatily same time the tuya cload app began too work for everone 2 days ago