[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

That is not the same API.
The old API is on a system you can’t reach yourself.
Did you read post 1#?
It’s all there.
When you can read Dutch, try this:

Mine have not expired. So cant extend.

Same for me,all my sockets with the error “missing capibility listener On/off”…
Try to delete but couldn’t find any devices…

First thing I checked. Mine is valid until 2023-07-28 23:38:25.

1 Like

The situation has changed for me → when activate it from the control panel it still responds with an error message and no new device can be added, but the previously created flows are all working.

After reinstall the app over the one already installed,all working again!!
It find my devices removed and everything work.
Edit:i talk to fast…after a restart of the app,the problem is back"missing Listener On/off)
Edit:after couple hours,everything working again(socket,power comsumption,lights,sensors…),hope it’s stay that way

Is it still working? I still get the “missing Listener On/off” notifications :cry:. Did you only installed the app again over the existing app?

Yes,everything works for now…
I installed over the existing app,i manage to find the devices i removed yesterday but only the On/off worked…Power consumption of sockets didn’t updated and raw command wasn’t work.
I restart the app and the problem"missing Listenner On/off" reappears…
So i reinstalled again the app over the existing app,once again only the On/off worked and about 2 hours after everything was worked(raw command ok,power consumption,sensor doors)
I hope it’s stay like that🤞

1 Like

I hope so too :v:. It’s still not working here. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Hi Peter,

my compliments! You think out-of-the-box and documented this solution very nicely. I just used it to solve an issue with my Tuya Cloud wall plugs. They all do not receive their power values anymore, while the messages are still being pushed from the Tuya IoT Cloud to my Homey. I am now capturing them with an Advanced Flow into an AVD and that seems to work quite nicely!

I have no clue why my Homey ‘Tuya Cloud’ devices don’t receive the values anymore. Is this an issue with the Homey ‘Tuya Cloud’ App itself? Anyone any idea?

(as I have more of those wall plugs that I potentially need to change into AVD devices + change all the flows that work with them + some HomeyScripts… :frowning: )

1 Like

Are you guys still having issues? “Missing Capability Listener: onoff” I have tried reinstalling the app on homey.

Reinstalled, can’t find any device

1 Like

I’m still having issues. Everything i’ve tried doesn’t work.

1 Like

I’m still having issue: all devices are able to update status but all commands from Homey are not accepted

1 Like

Thanks and you’re welcome, Bert.
It’s hard to say why things stop working, it’s probably the way how the app is build. Sometimes a dot or other character can ruin things…
When the values are present in Tuya iot cloud, the issue is not in there obviously.
However, unfortunately Jurgen had to let the app go, so there is no development here, until we find an other developer who likes to take over. Please spread the word!

As you discovered, the great part is, almost everything is controllable, and can control Homey by means of the Raw Commands, a Tuya sort of MQTT messages.

For other readers here, when a device can’t be added:

The plugs are finally working again :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi, would you mind sharing an example where a flow updates the engergy consumption? I tried every tip on here to get that back working but no luck.

I have the same problem as everyone else. Missing Listener capability, can’t find new devices and sensors don’t work. It happened out of the blue. Tuya IOT says that all devices are online. Tried to reinstall the app but no luck…

When will there be a fix?

Unfortunately the listener-notifications are back again and I can’t control my plugs anymore :frowning:

Maybe this flow gets you going?