[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

Thanks for your help Peter, you pointed me in the right direction. After the extension, I was able to get past the ‘configure the app’.
So my stuff is working again, I guess until it expires again.

1 Like

YW! I’m glad you figured it out and the gear is working again, indeed until it expires again.

I made a flow like this, maybe useful :wink:
Your months would be December and June

Just gone through exactly the same process :slightly_smiling_face:: connection between the Homey app and Tuya cloud just quit working without any error messages or anything. Nothing obvious at the Tuya IoT-platform at first glance (it just says IoT Core is ‘in service’). So until you click ‘view details’ it doesn’t become clear that something is off…

I applied for a six month renewal as well so long did it take them to review your request?

Applied on a sunday. Was working monday evening

1 Like

Back in business. Took them around 7 hours on a work day.

As long as Tuya Cloud will be available for Homey Pro (only), Switching to Homey will never be an option for me. Sorry

Hi @Jurgen_Heine

Can you please have a look at the issue with my 2 gang switch which is not showing up in the flow:
Today I added a 2 gang switch in tuya cloud. It is available in the homey app and can switch both switches. The switch is however not available in a flow. It does not showup in the list of devices. Below I have two screenshots. One of the device and one of the flow configurations screen where the device is missing. The device is called “lamp esmay”

Below the screenshot of the flow where you can see “lamp esmay” is missing

:
I rebooted the app, but did not solve the issue

Thanks

Maarten

That’s right, for a switch there are only trigger flow cards.

Huh…, I have other switches tuya cloud, which I can turn on and off in a flow. Lamp voordeur for instance. like below:

A then action is most beneficial for switches, right?

I also noticed the then triggers are available in the switch from the app page:

I did implement a workaround to trigger a switch via a tuya scene to turn the light on and off. Would be great if you can set the switch directly to on and or off from a flow

Sockets and switches are different devices, for sockets actions are implemented, but as a said not for switches.

I’m confused, the lamp voordeur is a switch not a socket, I can run flow and set the switch on and off of the voordeur switch. I have many more tuya cloud switches where I can switch it on or off. Switch in WC:

On the explanation on the app page it is also stated that there are actions :

The only difference is that this is a 2-gang switch and the others a 1-gang switch. So I think its not implemented for a 2-gang switch yet. Is this something you’re willing to add in the future?

I have looked at hte code, sockets have action flows initialised:

But switch not:

Find the device that’s not working properly here: Homey Developer Tools

It should have a list of capabilities (or not), which might provide a clue. My guess is that they may not have any onoff capabilities (in which case they won’t get any automatic action cards).

1 Like

Great app! Thanx for all the good work your doing :slight_smile:

I was wandering. Is there a list with the devices that work with this app?
For example. I have two different thermostats (one is ir controll of the AC), but none of them are showing up inn homey.

Start with reading post #1 please. Your answer is in there :upside_down_face:

@Matrean , did you go with Bseed in the end? They look very stylish, but do they work as expected?

It is still strange for me that other tuya cloud switches have the possibility to switch on and off in a flow but the dual switch not. I have checked that and they have on/off switch capabilities like the other switches that are just working fine

Yes I have bseed sockets which work perfect for me

1 Like

Thanks!

@Jurgen_Heine the issue here is that subcapabilities are being used, for which no automatic flow cards are generated (documentation).

1 Like