[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

Read the first message. And if you are in the Netherlands, select Central Europe

Central Europe was already set.

If you have (re)added all of your devices as non-legacy devices, you only have to change the dropdown selector from “Both” to “Use official only” and restart app.

It was answered a few posts back:

2 Likes

So, the changing of your Tuya smart app password didn’t make a difference?

Yes it did. tried it again this morning and it’s fine now.
Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

I have a multi powerplug with usb Ports. With the new api, Is there a way to have the individual switches back again?
Or ‘just’ with virtual buttons?

Post #820, last reply

Hi,

I recently get the message: Er is een onbekende fout opgetreden: Rate limited. Does anybody know what this means and how it can be fixed?

Thanks,

Erwin

Mmmzzz @Fabian_Annequin had the exact same issue posted at FB

It’s not a message from Tuya Cloud app, so it is a Homey message or a Tuya message. The last one is only logged internally, so it has to be a Homey message. Also a couple of days I see on this forum the same message about Philips Hue. Never seen the message before and I don’t why this message is comming.

Thanks for clearing that up.

@Erwin_Spierts I think the solution for now is restarting Homey.
Goto Homey Developer Tools
and scroll down until ‘Restart’ button.

Thanks, restart in progress. Hopefully it fixes the issue. We’ll see. I had it earlier and than a restart temporarily solved it. I hope homey has a permanent fix soon than.

I recommend reporting it to Athom. Maybe they can find something in the diagnostic report (instructions are provided for):

@Jurgen_Heine The Hue limit was Homey cloud related according to Athom

Thank you. When the issue reproduces I’ll report it to homey. I’m also planning to move over to tuya cloud so maybe that is a workaround :wink:

I know it was for Cloud, but the message is the same. So an other confirmation that it’s a Homey generic message.

1 Like

I created the tuys Cloud account. I connect the Smart life App with qr code scan. all fine.
I become API Key.
but no device from smart life App in tuys Cloud device Tab.
o in homey App i set configuration with user pass API key etc. but error 2406 Skill id invalid.

what do I wrong? what is Skil id?

1 Like

It’s in the first post.
And, did you select ‘Smart Life’ at “Mobile app” (in the Tuya Cloud config page)?

You mean the Tuya iot project Devices tab? If yes, something went wrong with scanning the QR.

Did you create a separate account for Tuya iot project?
Is your Smart Life account a real email/password account? → login with Google or FB does NOT work with this

Hmm, i tested it now again, and now i see 12 devices on Tuya Cloud Website. First i wait 30 min. and no Device was found. now, after more than 1,5 hour i login again and the devices are there.

So connect SmartLive App with Tuya Website still working.
Next stepp is to conect the Cloud with homey. - I read 1. post again. english is translate to german, maybe thats why i dosent found what the Skill ID is
 i report in next post.

1 Question. is it only over the clod posible to use the devices or is it a direct connection without Internet connection? i use Homey pro to usw everything everytime. Internet-connection error broke the controll function from Tuya Devices?

OK. time was the only problem. 30 min. was to early after create the login and cloud-project.
now after more than 1 hour cloud-app-homey - everthing connected with no errors. nothing changed, only more time waiting

Thanks to my wife for make some food-brake xD

1 Like

@Jurgen_Heine hiw can I trigger a scene ?