[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

Started getting this (DEVICE_POOL_CONFIG_NOT_EXIST) too, Tuya support told me the cryptic to me:
“Hello, it is recommended that you unbind the APP first, and then re-associate the APP to try.”
Notably though I can can an control the unlinked device in question.
In my case devices I had successfully added in the last week disappeared and new devices did not appear. Nothing stopped working.

This is the cryptic

It all works fine if you follow the instructions in the 1st post

lol,

I did wonder if that was it. But that is a tricky question. Plainly it would seem they have bugs going on. At the moment all my devices are working and the suggestion is that if I wipe them out and rebind the accounts, then all will be find and dandy?
I think I will go with it ain’t broke, I won’t fix it. Though the ability to control the unlinked devices is not a good look!
thanks for the reply

lol, and there my devices are back in the fold.
It did strike me that this was a pretty significant bug that they were going to need to fix.
I have been there before with API bugs, sometime the worst thing is to dry and dig yourself out of someone else’s hole.

Hi all

i have aded 5 led strips via Tuya bclod, butbi can not set the brightness nor the intensity of the colour. Whenever i switch to an other colour, the brightness is set to a very low level. I sthere any hint what i could do?

Dear devolper.

Could you change the settings of ‘‘the Gardenposts ( set of 3)’’ so i can use the color palette as well.

Thanks a lot

hi,
cant add these to homey. I can find the door sensor under cover legacy.

@Martin_Nystrom
Did you read the whole topic? Or used the search function?
There is a test version of the Tuya Cloud.
There are door sensors supported.
https://homey.app/nl-nl/app/com.tuya.cloud/Tuya-cloud/test/

:pensive: I’m sorry! Didn’t even know I did something (wrong).

@Martijn_Hoogenbosch
I think I did. :disappointed:

1 Like

Is it possible to add support to the smart garage opener. to the tuya cloud1.08 verson?

all other devices work just fine, and i can see alle my devices inn tuya cloud project including the garage door opener, but i cant add the garage door opener to homey.

Regards
Osmund

What if you try to add it as device type ‘Windowscovering’?
And/or
In the mean time you can control it using the tap-to-run method!

1 Like

It works fine in the tuya smart life app, and i mase a scene for open and close, that allsidig work fine in the smart life app, but how do i set the flow/scene up in Homey?

The blue colored text, “tap-to-run method”, in my previous message is a link to the how-to.
And you could have used the search function of this forum, it can search thread only, apart from global.

1 Like

Hi Jurgen,

Would you like to update the how-to in post #1 with the following info?

"AFTER creating and linking the IoT cloud project, one day you’ll receive an email message from Tuya.
They write: Your Tuya service subscription is about to expire and you’ll have to renew it.

It is safe to ignore. This API is free of charge."

(Sidenote: I got that mail last october, after linkin Tuya IoT to Homeassistant, ignored it and never heard anything again)

No hurries as always :upside_down_face:
~Peter

1 Like

Thanks @Peter_Kawa , text is added to first post.

2 Likes

@Peter_Kawa i have a moth ago also this email. It’s tricky mail. I don’t know where you have to paid for it ? it is for free.

They hope you subscribe for something, but you don’t have to.

Hello @Jurgen_Heine

Bought this lights and add them to the Tuya app

Now I want control them in homey
When is search (lights) device is not found

How can I add it

Hi Mark,

It’s not supported. But no need to cry,
there’s a nice workaround for that: