[APP][Pro] Tado° community app (met geofence & verw. capaciteit) (NL)

But is it working for you? At my end the card seems to work (well, it doesn’t give an error) but the target temperature doesn’t change on the valve/device itself.
I did remove/re-add the valve, but still the card doesn’t change the temperature.

Thanks, I hope you get it fixed.

I don’t have an active valve/knob yet.
The thermostat responds fine to manual changes, and to one of the two the flowcards “set the temperature” (see prev. screenshot)

The other “set the temperature” card changes into “set the target temperature to” when in flowcard format, and it errors.

Yeah, I got that. But does it change the temperature?

I tried just tried it with the thermostat, but although the flow executes fine without an error, the target temperature doesn’t change:

With the other then card I get the error:

Oww now I see, my bad.
It indeed doesn’t change the target temperature value on it’s device tile.

Not updated:

Physical tado thermostat & mobile app gets updated, it says “Set to 24°C”:

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying that. Weird that the outcome is different on my site.

For now I’ll fall back to the Tado app from Athom (still have that installed) and use Martins’app just for the warmtevraag (sorry, couldn’t find the english word for that :))

new update on HCS, which i hope fixes most of the issues.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Martin_Verbeek , the app works great (again)!

1 Like

Thanks Martin! Seems to work fine here now.

Just wondering, whats the difference between ’ totale warmtevraag’ and ‘warmtevraag’ ?

warmtevraag is heating capacity delivered at this time (something i use to turn on and off pumps for floorheating).
totale vraag is some experiment where i try to calculate what is the total % capacity used in 24 hours.

2 Likes

Anyone interrested in action cards for getting the smart schedule that belongs to a zone and make it available in a tag in advanced flows, You can then use it to store that tag in a homey var.
The second card will take the homey var and reload it as a the current smart schedule.

The idea is to use it for season diffences in smart schedules, so you can have one for Summer and one for the remainder of the year. Just store these in two different VAR+s and then you are able to set it automatic.

3 Likes

So totale vraag is the total amound of time tado asks for heating, combining all rooms together?

Should be just this zone …

Hoi Martin,
Een kleinigheidje (denk ik). Een gedeelde flowcard ziet er anders uit dan de flowcard zelf. Er staat dan [[device]] bij.

Screenshot from 2022-09-24 17-17-54

Screenshot from 2022-09-24 17-18-50

Versie 2.1.0 met het zetten/ophalen/veranderen van smart schedules.

P.s. de GET SMART SCHEDULE ACTION CARD IS EEN ADVANCED FLOW ONLY FEATURE VANWEGE HET GEBRUIK VAN EEN TAG/TOKEN OP DE CARD.

3 Likes

Ik zie dat ik dan best veel flows en tags nodig heb, want soms bestaat een dag schedule uit 4 tijdblokken en dan dien ik nu voor elk blok een tag te maken, dus als ik dat voro 3schedules heb (mo-fr, sa, su) dan is dat 4x3 = 12 voor 1 ruimte als ik er mee wil werken, dat is niet eenvoudig en overzichtelijk te houden.

Is het mogelijk om ook een card te maken, zodat je van 1 zone alle dagen en tijdsblokken in 1 tag stopt en de data in de tag json format geeft? En de mogelijkheid om die json data weer op een zone terug te zetten?

Andere vraag, in het schakelen van een tadozone kan ik niet kiezen voor Uit met oneindige tijd, Deze staat niet in het lijstje van mogelijkheden nog.

Zo ook bestaat er nu een knop om alle tado zones in 1 keer uit te zetten of alles terug naar slim schema in de Tado app op mijn telefoon, handig voor zomer periode :slight_smile:

Die is er, maar ik zie dat ie op de een of andere manier niet meegenomen is in de release.

De bovenste use case van het diagram haalt een hele zone op en plaatst die in een tag.

Dus ik moet even checken waarom die niet published is.

Check ik …ik dacht dat je uit kon zetten tot user wijzigt dan kreeg ik ook oneindig op mijn airco …

ik zie wat het issue is…

ik zet een tag in de actie kaart en dat is een advanced flow feature…ik zat me rot te zoeken op mijn mobile app en maar code veranderen. Maar is dus een advanced flow afhankelijkheid.

1 Like