[App][Pro] SmartThings Community (was the HCS version 2) Live 2.0.19, Test 2.0.25

Sorry, I got distracted by another project. I will try to take a look this weekend.

2 Likes

I have found the missing PM1 level (spelling mistake in the definition), but I canā€™t find an entry for the Odor status or any reference to the capability in the SmartThings list that I use.
I will publish a new version later today so you get the PM1 level but it looks like the alarm is not possible unless I simulate it in code based on the level. However, I donā€™t know what levels relates to which status. If I can find anything I will let you.

Thanks a lot for this.
iā€™m happy with the result, before i had nothing, so i wonā€™t complain.

This is what i found in the manual, maybe i could help.
but great work and thanks for the effort and your time.

SAQ

1 Like

OK, the new version should be in the store now. I have tried to add the Odor Status as an enum sensor, so hopefully that will work.

Installed the new version.
But the values are not updating. Its now 1hour.
I made the air bad and still not changing.

Could you open the app settings screen, select the Log tab and enable it. Then close the page and open it after a minute, then send the log.

Done

I havenā€™t got the log. Can you send it again.

Send it again

It still hasnā€™t come in. Did you see any error messages at the end of the log after you sent it?

I have checked here and the log send appears to work OK.

No, i get log sent message successfully

have send it again, but i also copy the log and will send it private

Hi Adrian,

Just send you a Devices Get Log, as I am unable to add devices. I am trying it from my browser, but the spinning waiting wheel keeps on spinning when trying to add a ā€œsmartthingā€ device, and nothing happens.

• Edit * On a Mobile App it seems to work, so I guess a HP thingā€¦

Disregard this then.

I have noticed that if the answer is not returned within 10 seconds, the browser just times out.

Hi Adrian,

Frist off all, thanks for the app and the effort!

Iā€™ve just sent a log (did not get any ID or something?) but my problem is that one of my TVā€™s ([TV] Samsung 7 Series (55) in the log) is not showing the correct status. Itā€™s always random on or off while in the Smartthings app the correct status is being shown (off at this moment). Do you have some tips and tricks how to fix this?

Are you using the latest version of the app as I havenā€™t received the log?
I was hoping the log send was fixed.

No, I was still on v2.0.11 and just upgraded it to v2.0.17 and sent a new logfile. Did you receive this one?

No,still nothing. I will need to double check the hopefull fix is still in place.

Happy new year Adrian!

I just purchased a new oven. Samsung with SmartThings, and a fancy little camera inside.

In theory I should be able to send a push notification when a dish is done through Homey.

I was wondering if your framework supports this product in any way, and if I can help gather info to help development somehow :+1:t2:

Iā€™m not sure about support as the app works with capabilities rather than devices, so it might provide some functionality.
If you install the app and get it connected to your Samsung account, then you could send me the Detected log from the app settings page. I will then take a look to see what I can do.

Thanks, Iā€™ll do that once the oven arrives.
Iā€™ll have to figure out how to install community / unpublished apps in the meantime :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll ping you once I have the logs!

1 Like